3

Kit's POV

He was dragged by Beam and Pha to the bar in the city after their class.
Pha said it was one of the moon candidate's birthday and as a senior and a previous title holder, he was invited. As a result, they were forced to accompany him.

The bar was crowded, dark and smoky. Drunk people were everywhere.  There were couples making out in every corner.

He never liked going to places like this. He shouldn't have come here. He should have acted sick so he could have an excuse of not coming.

Too late for that now,  Kit. He told himself.

Pha went out to fetch Yo. He was always protective and possessive of him. It didn't take him long though.

A few moments later,  he came back holding Yo's hand.  He motioned him to sit next to his on their table. They were sitting so close. 

"Hello,  Pha's wife! " I greeted him enthusiastically.

He just smiled shyly.

"Did you come alone? " I asked.

"No, I came with a friend— Ming. " he answered.

Ming is this year's university moon. I haven't met him yet because during the competition I was out doing some volunteering for additional points in one of my majors. I heard he was close with Yo.

"Where is Ming? " Beam inquired. Out of nowhere he appeared. Beam is a social butterfly and he used to be a playboy until there was Forth.

"He's coming here later, he was asked to sit with the group over there. " Yo pointed a group of girls in a far corner.

"Hitting on some girls,  huh. " Beam commented while looking at the table where Yo pointed.

He then turned to me. "Kit,  let's dance."

"No, thanks! Where's Forth? " I asked to annoy him. I knew he would act annoyed whenever his name was mentioned. I find it strange that there was no Forth yet. Normally,  wherever Beam goes, Forth goes too.

"How would I know? " he rolled his eyes.

"Because he's your boyfriend? " I teased.

"Boyfriend my ass! " he cried out and left. I laughed,  it's really easy to annoy him.

I turned to look at the love birds infront of me. Pha was teasing Yo and the guy just smiled shyly. They looked so good together. I am very happy for my friend. He is finally with the person he likes. No matter how glad I am for them I still can't stand them acting so mushy and inlove right in front of me.

I decided to excuse myself.  I told them I am going to the restroom. They just nodded and they seemed to be happy for the privacy I am giving them.

Lovesick.

I didn't head to the restroom though,  I went out to inhale some fresh air.

On my way back,  I saw a man and a woman almost blocking the way in. The girl was beautiful in her seductive short floral dress. However,  the man was more noticeable. He was only wearing a white v-neck top and a black pants yet he was able to carry it well. He was tall. He looked so good, if not extremely.

"Baby,  you look so hot. Even my pants are falling for you. " I heard the man said so sweetly. The woman giggled. They were almost eating each other's faces.

Lame. I whispered and I couldn't help but chuckled. They weren't supposed to hear it but I think they did.

They both turned their head on me. I was able to see the man's face clearly.

He looked familiar. I shrugged and went ahead.

"Get a room! " I exclaimed. I saw Pha almost kissing Yo. They were so surprised that they separated quickly. I laughed and Pha threw me a piece of chips.

"Stop it! " he said. "We weren't doing anything. " he explained.

"Yet! " I smiled mischieviously. "Yeah,  right. " I kept on teasing. Yo was blushing.

"This is a bar so it is normal for people to dance. " Beam marched in and Forth followed suit. I knew it.  Beam drank his glass of beer straight.

He was about to drink his second glass when Forth stopped him.

"What are you? My Father? "

Pha,  Yo and I just watched them. This was nothing new.

Forth was about to say something when.

"There you are, " a man shouted and held Yo's back.

It was him. For some strange reason,  my heart jumped. Maybe,  I was just surprised. He came from nowhere

"I thought I wouldn't be able to see even your shadow tonight, " Beam said while laughing.

He was just angry a while ago and now he was laughing. He seriously needs to consult a doctor.

Why am I friends with these two lunatic people in love?

"Hello,  Beam. Good to see you. " he said casually.

"Finally,  done playing? " Yo asked.

"I was actually looking for your table since ages ago. " he explained.

Yeah,  right. I muttered loud enough for him to hear.

"Excuse me? " he looked amused.

My heart beats so fast when he turned his head towards me. He looked at me, I get butterflies in my stomach.

"Oh right,  you haven't met Kit yet." Pha realized. "Ming, Kit. Kit, Ming. " he sounded like rapping.

"Kit, hmm. It's nice to meet you." he offered his hand for a handshake.

I am reluctant to accept his hand because I'm afraid he might noticed I was nervous.

I don't want to embarrased him so I took it. I intended for it to be a short one but I was surprised when he held my hand firmly.

"I can't say that the feeling is mutual. " I joke but I half-meant it. He was giving me feelings I couldn't handle or understand.

He's a dangerous man. A voice inside me.

I wanted him to let go so I put a little force so he'd let it go.

I saw him smiled at me. There was something in his eyes I couldn't fathomed.

"You can sit beside Kit since it's the only available chair left. " Pha told Ming.

No. I wanted to say but it would be rude.

He walked towards me. The smile never left his face.

He kept on staring at me even after he was seated. I felt uncomfortable. I looked at Pha and Beam,  they were busy chatting with their respective partners so I was left to entertain their visitor.

"Don't you know that it is rude to stare? " I finally voiced out.

Wohoo! 1000 words or more mission complete.