Once August had paid he kinda of just sat there and stared at me causing me To have to say something.

"Any reason you staring at me?"

"Come home wit me Baybeh."

I began to laugh.
"Are you crazy? I still have a boyfriend regardless of a situation and I don't think he would like me over your house.

"But you let me ova yo house. Look just come home wit me. Just Fa a lil."

I agreed. Finally. After getting things wrapped up and into the car I received a message saying "that blood better be cleaned up bitch." Choosing not reply I closed my phone and vibed to the music and August did the same.

Once we approached his apartment I realized it was really Small. When we got in there he had one couch a empty kitchen and flat screen tv.

"No disrespect but why ain't nothing in here?" I asked.

"Look. When I came out hea from New Orleans dis record people said dey would give me a record deal. Once I got hea they basically said dat Dey found better talent causin' me to have to get a job at Walmart and move hea."

I simply nodded and took off my jacket and sat on the couch. August did the same but when he sat down he began to roll a few blunts.

"Where's your girlfriend? I don't wanna be in that same mess I put you through when she comes home." I said truthfully.

"I was just jokin' wit cha so you ain't worry yo self thinkin' I cared you had a niggah. I'm single as fuck." He said while laughing.

After August smoked his first blunt we basically Just laughed together and Listened to music that ofcourse until he let me try my first blunt. The shit had me going crazy. I was now on my 2nd blunt and he was on his like 5th. High wasn't even the word. I felt like a unicorn or some shit. Deciding to get bold I took August's shirt off and with me doing that he bit his lip.

"Whatcha ya doin' baybeh?" He Asked.
"Just trying to show you a good time."

After I took his shirt off I got on top of him and straddled his body. I put each side of my legs over him while he held my butt into his hands while he gripped occasionally. I then Took his lips and Made contact with mine as I slipped my tongue slowly into his mouth which he was down with giving as much access I needed. I then took my shirt off leaving my self in some
Shorts and my pink Victoria Secret bra. As he Examined my body I started to crave him more.

He laid me flat on my back on the couch and began giving me love marks all down my chest and stomach. He then slid my pants off while he stuck his two fingers in stroking me.

"Bab- right there." I moaned.

After everything was off
He was about to stick it in until he stopped.

"What are you doing baby give it to me." I demanded.

"Nah baybeh. I can't. As much as I wanna make love ta ya I can't because I know you only actin' off emotions cuz you high. When you sober and you want dis dick it's all yours lul mama." He said while Standing up putting his clothing on.

I was so heated at the fact that he was right but at the same time I was sure I wanted it. I might
Of been mad at my self when I realize what I've done but At this very moment he was all I needed right now.

August then slipped me back on my shorts and brought me all the food he had in the kitchen because he knows when your high you are super hungry and Put a blanket over me
And turned on some horror movie and we cuddled up until I fell asleep.

August

Once little mama had fell asleep I rolled me up anotha' blunt. shit I ain't have to work tonight so why not get faded. While I was rollin' ma blunt her phone started goin off and I looked and it was ha boyfriend. Now me being me I would of let ha anwser ha own phone but since I was high as fuck I decided to answer it.