Chapter 64 Area Code 404

Thalassa's POV

We go to his car and we get in. I can't wait to see what movie we are watching. It's a "surprise." I hate surprises. We get to the movie theater and we get tickets and snacks. We going into the viewing room for the movie "Triple Judgement,"

It is about a girl and her brother who go to find there father, but they have to go through three trials. The judges will then decide if they are worthy of saving there father.

"That was such a great movie!" I exclaim. "It was a little gory," says Jenny. "It kind of was Thalassa," Jet says.

I roll my eyes. Jet drove Jenny and I home. I got home and took off my jacket. It was just me. The twins were at a friends and Stan had the business trip. It seems like we are falling apart as a family.

I remember the note my teacher gave me. She told me not to open it unless I was alone. I was all alone.

I grab the note and run to my room. I close the blinds and climb under my sheets. I grab my phone for a flashlight and read the note.

I open the note to see a very neatly penned address and phone number. 

200 𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔤𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔉𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔇𝔯. 𝔑𝔈 𝔄𝔓𝔗 27 𝔄𝔱𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞 𝔊𝔄 30309.

404 - 732 - 5467

I automatically assumed this to my mother's address and phone number.  Who knows my mom was alive? Being nosy I look it up on google. It was an apartment building.

It looked like a very nice apartment

It looked like a very nice apartment. But how did she get this sort of money? Who knew she wasn't dead? Is this even my mom. I quickly put my shoes on and go to my car. I start it and put in the address. My GPS starts giving me directions and I follow until I pull to an apartment building called "The Villa"

This was the moment of truth. I park my car and walk towards the door. I walk into a splendid lobby. This seemed so nice.

I slowly walk up down the hallway to the room number on the paper. I drag my feet along the empty halls. When I get to the room, I hesitate. Should I knock?

*Author's Note* 📝

This was a prewritten chapter. Just had to edit it. Sorry for no updates.

But I am so excited to start some new stories and the sequel to "Lonely"

It's is going along great!!!!!!

We are so close to to 1,000 reads! We currently have 986 reads as of 10:05 pm 17/12/27

Can we get 1,000 before 2018?

I currently 💕 this song!