Chapter 28 Crazy Lady

Stephen's POV

I knew Desmond was there, but I couldn't resist. Her legs, her everything. She was perfect. Gosh, I sound like a pervert. 

I quickly get out of the car and run to Madelyn. She is only one year younger than me and three younger than Desmond.

She is annoying at times but she is great. I swear if she wasn't my cousin, she'd be my girl already.

Her long flowing blonde hair, her check bones, and rosy cheeks. But, she can be a b*tch.

"Hi Madelyn," I said flirtatiously. She rolled her eyes and slapped me.

"Hi to you too," she said. "I saw you looking at Thalassa.

"Yea, she's hot. I st-t-tuck my hand up her dress." I said embarrassed.

She slapped my face and kicked my leg. "Your such a perve," she said. We came into the restaurant. I thought the food was ok but all I was thinking about was Thalassa.

She was so generous and kind. She kept auguring that she could pay her bill.

"I insist," replied Desmond. "Fine, but I owe you!" she stated. She glanced at me for a split second then immediately looked away.

Crap. Was I blushing?! What the heck! That girl does things to my body.

Thalassa's POV

The food was ok. It made my stomach ache. God, I hope I don't get gassy. Oh, that would be horrible.

No one was talking so I started scrolling through my Instagram feed. Damn. I received over 50 follow requests.

I thought I could make Jenny and Carmen jealous. "Guys, let's take a picture!" I said.

We all squeezed in to take the picture. We all looked fine a.f. I posted it on my Instagram. The last time I posted was when Ashely left.

I don't want to spam my Instagram followers with all my posts. I also put a picture of me and Desmond on my story.

"Hangin with the best guy ever." is what I captioned it. Damn, I would love to see their reactions. 😂

I clicked through my Instagram stories. Jenny and Carmen went to a night club, Ashely and couple other friends of mine went to a restaurant, and Jet and some college girl were kissing.

The cringe was real. It was basically the occasional chatter but nothing much.

They dropped me off at my house. "Bye, and thanks for dinner," I replied.

When I opened the door I got an unexpected surprise. "Where have you been young lady?!" Beth asked enraged.

"I went out," I said. "To a club so you could freakin kiss some stranger?!"

"NO!" I screamed. "I went out to eat with Desmond's family. They wanted me to come eat with him." I said.

"Sure they did. Why would they invite you?! You're so ugly and poor. Without me you would a shy little poor piece of sh*t." she bellowed.

I started tearing up. "B-B-B-Because I-I'm his girlfriend." I stammered. I took my shoes off and quickly ran up the stairs.

I started crying really hard. Savannah, Connor, and Carter came out of the game room and comforted me.

"What happened?!" she asked. "Did Desmond do something bad. I swear if he did."

"No, he didn't," I said. "Desmond's cousin, Stephen freakin' stuck his hand up my dress. Then your mom called me an ugly piece of sh*t." I cried.

Savannah went straight downstairs. The twins covered my ears as if something bad was going to happen.

Immediately, you could hear banging and clanging. Glasses breaking and other loud sounds.

Stan came out and he broke it up. I came down stairs and saw the scene.

You could see pieces of glass and furniture everywhere. Beth was laughing while Savannah was bleeding.

Like WTF, who is this crazy psycho?!

*Author's Note* 📝

Beth is frustrated with Thalassa. Why did she tell her off? Why has Beth been so mad at everybody lately?

You'll have to read the next chapter to find out. You are invited to vote and comment. Also, you are invited to do the same on my character mini-series!

I've also received complaints (Tristan) that I have some errors in my story. I am going to edit when the story is finished, so don't worry. 😉