Chapter 29 Apologies

Jenny's POV

Today was the day. I didn't know what Carmen planned for Thalassa, but I knew it was good.

"So, here's the plan," she said. She whispered it in my ear.

"It's perfect!" I exclaimed. "I know right?" she said.

All I had to do was wait for gym class.  Just wait until the 3rd period. I couldn't wait to get this out of my system.

It was going on Instagram and SnapChat stories. Her face when she sees that. I would love to see her reaction.

Then it came. The class I usually dreaded was now the one I was looking forward to the most. I left early from class, so I could change quickly.

I stayed and hid in a stall. Then when she was changing I snapped a few pics.

I admit she was pretty skinny. Today she just happened to be wearing a strapless dress. So, she was wearing a strapless bra.

Otherwise, it would look weird, like one of the first rules of fashion. It was an ingenious plot to humiliate her.

I put it on my stories with a caption of "Little slut is getting changed."

She wasn't a slut, but I had to do it. Why did I even hate her? Confused and excited at the same time, I went out into gymnasium.

Today we were doing track. Thalassa has been on the track team ever since middle school. She was pretty good at it.

She has the school record for the fasting finishing times on our track.

Why did I hate her so much? That question roamed my mind for the rest of the day.

I mean I was jealous of her and Desmond. Just a little. I was never with Desmond.

Carmen was. In fact, Carmen was the one that wanted to do this. I immediately got on my phone and deleted the pictures.

Unfortunately, two or three boys saw it. Crap. I felt guilty I really did.

How could I do this? I am a monster. I really am.

Poor Thalassa. I had to apologize for my actions.

I got on my dms and asked if we could talk.

Thalassa: what do you want?

Me: I want to apologize.

Thalassa: is this a joke?

Me: No I'm serious.

Thalassa: sure you are.

Me: Seriously, can I explain myself?!

Thalassa: you have 2 minutes.

Me: Carmen is trying to sabotage you.

Thalassa: why would you rat her out? I thought she was your BFF.

Me: I thought she was too.

Thalassa: what do you mean?

Me: I never got to do anything. It was basically her bossing me around. She could never do the dirty work.

Thalassa: if this is a sincere apology I accept. That doesn't mean I'll forgive right away.

Thalassa: wait for what dirty work?

Me: About that.

Thalassa: what did you do

Me: 🤷‍♀️

Me: She was going to steal Desmond. She also was going to post pictures of you in gym changing. She wanted me to take them, but I realized I was going too far.