Chapter 50 Hollywood

Thalassa's POV

"I did not assault the freaking kid. I barely touched him," I said. The kids run away. I roll my eyes and go to my first class of the day, History. I sigh as a bunch of kids are already typing down notes. I didn't even think the bell rang. 

*RING*

I quickly type down the notes for most of the class.I see a bunch of kids staring out of the windows. A bunch of new kids. I wonder what it feels like to be a new kid. The teacher gets up and we talk about the notes. 

When the bell rings I get out of class. I see Desmond staring at me madly. "What do you want?" I ask. "We need to talk," he says.

"I don't want to get back together," I replied. "Not about that," he says.

"Then what?" I ask. 'Are sure ready to open up to the public like that?" he asks. "That's none of your business," I reminded him. 

"I know but I still care about you," he sobbed. I roll my eyes. "You would be nothing without me," he whispers. "What?" I ask.

"The only reason you're so popular and rich is that of me! YOU'RE NOTHING! I can't believe you were who you were before. Beth was right. You do suck stuff off of people." he says. He walks away while I just stand there.

WTF, FML. I stand there. Beth and Stan everyone was right.

I walked away and tried to get through the rest of the day. Until you knew it, I was on the plane to Hollywood to be on "Talk with Mary Kay." It wasn't the most famous Talk Show but it was really big.

I got to the hotel within a few minutes. It was huge. I get my room key and get to my room.

 I get my room key and get to my room

Talk about fancy. I plopped down on the bed. Mary Kay knows how to treat her guests. I can't believe Desmond would say something like that. The words still seemed fresh. YOU'RE NOTHING.

I look at my Instagram. Desmond blocked me. I blocked the b*tch back. In his face. I see Desmond started a hashtag, #ThalassaEqualsNothing. 

Great, 29 people have already used it. 

*Author's Note* 🗒

Guys, WE ARE HALFWAY THERE. Yes, we are halfway and to celebrate I am having a competition. Whoever comments first will win a prize! 

But, you have to comment your favorite event/character from this story. Thanks for staying with me for 50 chapters. We are currently at 736 views, 15 votes, and 28 comments. Not that much, but it means something.