Chapter 41 Fastfoward

Thalassa's POV

It's Junior Year now. So much drama has gone down since freshman year. Carmen got expelled for the whole ordeal and drama she caused in Maldives. Savannah has already gotten a bunch of scholarships for college.

Everything was great. Until the night of the twins freshman orientation. I had received the worse news of my life. Someone had murdered my grandma.

It absolutely horrible. I cried for days and got really depressed. But, I remember what she said "I love you and just because I'm gone doesn't mean I'm not with you."

Those words got me through one of the toughest times of my life. I became a better person.

Desmond and I have been dating on and off. I really don't know what are relationship status is anymore. We used to be really close. After the trip to Maldives I just lost trust in him.

I don't even know how I feel for him. Jet also has changed. He's really nice and not mean. We're friends, but I can never forgive what he did to me.

Ashley is going back to Mexico to visit family for the semester. God I miss her.

But life goes one. Savannah still picks outfits for me. She says when she leaves for college she is going to hire someone to pick outfits for me. I think of her as a sister now.

Beth surprised me with my own car! It was a old pickup truck. I swear I didn't want anything extremely nice. It is glossy red and is really pretty.

*Author's Note* 🗒

Whats going on with Desmond and Thalassa? Who murdered Grandma? Wheres Carmen? You'll have to read the next chapter!