Chapter 45 Stress

{SEASON TWO GUYS!} 

Savannah's POV

"You what?!" I asked. "I broke up with Desmond," she said. 

"WHYY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I screamed. "You guys were like a freaking power couple."

"Nothing was happening. I was losing trust. What the f*ck was I suppose to do?" he said.

"Child you don't know the first thing about dating because that happens in almost all relationships!" she said.

"But that's why you broke up with Dustin..." she mumbles.

"You're not supposed to know that!" I said. "How did you figure out?" I asked.

"Um, he told me." "WHEN!!" I screamed. "Today."

She tells me how he forces her to talk and then tries to get me back. THEN HE KISSES HER! "That *sshole needs to make up his mind," I said.

"True," she replies. I don't how to react. Should I be mad at her? Should I be mad at Dustin? Or both?

I tell her I am going to bed, but I'm not. I hear laughs from the game room all night. I wish Thalassa wasn't so likeable sometimes. 

Jenny's POV

I was concerned about Thalassa. I had just seen the newspaper in the headline. 

Jenny: What happened?!

Thalassa: What do you mean?

Jenny: The newspaper.

Thalassa: I forgot about that sh*t. I'm okay I guess.

Jenny: What happened to Thesmond?

Thalassa: Thesmond's over. 

Jenny: Are you into that guy who you kissed? He looked cute.

Thalassa: Ew, he's Savannah's ex and he also is a *sshole.

Jenny: Why did he kiss you?

Thalassa: I don't know. He forced me to talk to him, then he told me his plan to get Savannah back and I walked out because he is like clingy, then I start walking then he kisses me!

Jenny: Is that all that happened?

Thalassa: I sprint home and then everyone arrives, then he acts like a *ss then tells me my dad had escaped jail. HE'S GOING TO MURDER ME!

Jenny: Relax, he doesn't know where you are. He still thinks you're with your mom in Texas.

Thalassa: I know, but what happens when he finds out? 

Jenny: The police won't let that happen.

Thalassa: I hope they don't. I hope his claim isn't true.

Jenny: Thalassa?

Thalassa: Yea?

Jenny: There's a manhunt for him. It's on the news.

Thalassa: It is!?

Jenny: Hate to be the one to break it to you.

Thalassa: OMG! FOR ALL I KNOW, HE COULD BE OUTSIDE MY ROOM!!!

Jenny: Calm down, just tell Beth and Stan.

Thalassa: You're right!

Jenny: Aren't I always?

Thalassa: You just wrecked the moment. 

Jenny: True

Jenny has taken a screenshot of this conversation

Thalassa: Really? 

Jenny: Yep.

*Author's Note* 🗒

Thoughts on Dustin? What will happen in the manhunt? Is the stress getting to Thalassa? You'll have to wait till Wednesday to find out!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! We are almost halfway through the story!