Chapter 18 Ashely

Ashely's POV

I have missed Thalassa and lost communication with her for a whole year. Last time I saw her she was wearing baggy shorts and a hoodie so you couldn't see her face. Now she was wearing a red tank top, bleached jeans, red converse and expensive bracelets. This fashion change was great, but this must have cost her grandma so much money.

They already didn't have that much money. The only reason she could afford this school was that she was on a scholarship. Thalassa changed. Whoever convinced her to do this is a miracle worker. As we walked past I saw many familiar faces. This was only the first day of high school. I left in eighth grade so I never had a proper chance to see the high school. I followed her around and felt helpless a bit.

We walked past Jet and he said, "Your back cutie." he winked and whispers in my ear, "You know where I live. I slapped him in the face and say: "In your dreams." I flipped my hair in his face and walked away. I looked back hair and saw him drooling. Jet is stupid.

Desmond's POV

I paid the school marching band to play Thalassa favorite song, Boom Clap. She walked in with a girl. I knew it was time. I mean it was a little cheesy but I bet you couldn't think of anything better. 

*Author's Note* 🗒

Dang Desmond, you are cheesy lol. Maybe we are related.