Twenty eight

This song is by Taylor Swift. It's called Blank Space.
______________________
Don't give up because of what someone said. Use that as motivation to push you harder.
_________________________
Molly. Molly!

She isn't meant to be here! I feel like I'm stuck to the ground, two metal chains wrap around her arms, that's how she got brought here. The people, they were... a spell.

Molly struggles as she gets pulled closer and closer to the surface where she wouldn't be able to last more than 5 minutes.

A bit of cloth is tied around her mouth to stop her from screaming.

Immediately I swim forward and grab her tail, I do make sure that I don't hurt the scales on her tail. I then try to freeze my feet onto the sand so I coops help her.

Molly then looked at the person who was dragging one of the chains and quickly made the water throw a rock at the person. She looked tired.

The person flew backwards but more people came, Molly and me were getting tired, she probably didn't know it was me stopping the people from getting her.

Suddenly a lot of people get a hold of the chains and drag them quickly, these can't be humans because moments later the ice surrounding my feet broke and both Molly and me flew forwards. Why Werewolf strength!

I hear a group of gasps as people see Molly's colorful Mermaid tail. They probably didn't believe that Mermaids were real, just a fairytale.

Molly then started to try dragging herself to the water, she was going out of breath. I lay on the beach, my cut on my shoulder hurting.

"Who is the other one?" I hear someone say.

"Can't be important, go get the Mermaid, it's trying to escape." I hear an angry voice say.

I slowly stand up, the cut on my shoulder hurting more because of the sand.

"What are you going to do with her?" I say as I look at one of the people in the middle. The ones that had magic.

"Look we need to know what it is and I can't deal with anyone else." The person answered back.

I take a step forwards with the cape still surrounding my face. I hear a few growls but I don't even flinch.

"Why don't you leave her alone, the Mermaids have left your kind alone for years, so why don't you do the same?" I say.

"Look I don't think that you know what we are taking about ok but why don't you just go."

I take one more step forwards. I then look at Molly, her heartbeat is lowering she is beginning to faint, I point my hand towards her and concentrate, I move Molly to the sea as smooth as I can, her face becomes less pale immediately after she goes underneath the water.

The witch that I was having a conversation with looked at what had just happened. I faced her once again.

Confusion was on her face as she looked at me, the people running back to Molly or standing still as if they thought that if they moved I would see them.

The witch looked at me and suddenly her eyes started to turn purple, I take a small step backward, her hair started to float upwards, I made her angry. Oops.

She looked at me then said some words and I closed my eyes, the sand underneath me looked like it had changed. 

I open my eyes and see that I was floating in the air, what was she doing. She pointed to me and whispered some more words and a blast of light appeared and everything around me disappeared.

Like it was gone, suddenly purple light surrounded me and I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the ground, face first. I stood up and see that I was standing in a room, it was a big room, with wooden floorboards and all white walls, no doors or windows. One of the walls seemed to be glowing. On one of the walls there was a bookshelf and there were a few wooden seats scattered around the place and there were people.

A lot of people.

I'm not wearing my cape I'm wearing a purple shirt and some blue trousers. Every single person has a necklace around their necks, it looked more like a medal, and on all of the necklaces was a circle with a symbol on it.

I look and see that I'm wearing a necklace as well it had a symbol too, it was a sea shell, the people look calm and bored at the same time, no one said a thing.

I was trapped, I grabbed one of the wooden chairs and looked at the glowing wall, I need to help Molly, I run quickly at the wall and swing the chair against the wall, immediately the chair and me flew backwards, it felt like electricity.

I then hear a voice.

"Don't you'll only get hurt." I chose to ignore it and I run at the wall once again but quicker. I fly backwards into a few chairs, my shoulder aching badly the cloth still there. One of the legs of the chair breaks and loses a leg.

I stand up and look at the leg of the chair and grab it, this is my only chance, I look at the wall with hatred. I then run toward at the wall, anger and frustration the only thing in my mind.

As I run both fire and ice starts to surround the leg of the chair.

As I was about to hit the wall I hear a voice." Look it's useless, you can't even make a sc-."

I hit the wall and the sound that it makes stops the person from saying anything.

I fly backwards. And land on the ground, lying flat on my face once again, the leg of the chair flying out of my hand as I fly backwards.

"Scratch." The person says. The person looks at the wall.

I look at the wall and see a scratch on the wall. A light bulb on the side of the wall turns red and starts to flash on and off.

"What are you?" I hear the person say.

_________________________
Hi so I haven't updated in ages sorry, also thank you for reading.

Important- I'm going away for Christmas to my family and I'll probably not update in some time, maybe not even 3 weeks so sorry but I want to spend time with my family.