Introduction

I know I know... I'm supposed to be uploading sequels to like two other books. But I had to post this before I lost any of the ideas my friends and I came up with. (SPECIAL THANKS to Tanequia & Joshua for co-writing and helping me come up with this story!)

I've used Kash Doll as my main character, and as my male lead I decided to go with Brock O'Hurn because why not ya know?

I hope you guys enjoy, and I need to know if I should keep this going or not, so HONEST OPINIONS.

INLINE COMMENTS

20+

ENJOY ♥

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Kenya POV

I sat with my legs crossed on what has become a throne to me, watching over my girls. Saturday nights were always the busiest nights. Running the most visited attraction in Atlanta has it pros, and being the head bitch in charge is my favorite one.

You wouldn't believe the disapproving looks and comments I've received for being a former stripper, owning a strip club myself. I can't lie, it hurts to hear sometimes. But I use the billions Heaven on Earth brings me to wipe my tears.

I continue to stare at the crowd below me, watching some of Atlanta's richest men shower my dancers with more money than some of them can even count. While it was 'not classy' or 'unlady like' to some people, it was very empowering to me.

I mean this in the most humble manner, but I do deserve all the fortune and benefits my club brings me, after all that I've been through. From the death of my parents and basically living from house to house all throughout my younger years, the life I live now is a damn good one. I make my own money and I only depend on me. Life has shown me time and time again no one really gives a fuck about you like they say. I learned the hard way that the only person who got me is me.

I came to Atlanta with nothing. Not even a single penny to my name, and here I am now. But it wasn't a walk in the park at all. The phrase 'came from nothing' is used too loosely if you ask me, because I'm pretty sure the ones who say it never had to secretly sleep in laundromats, or even go without food for days on end.

Being a stripper was my last alternative. The absolute last thing I wanted to do was completely exploit myself for money. But sometimes you really have no choice but to make it how you can. No my past does not define me, however, I wouldn't be the strong, independent black woman, sitting on a Masters degree in Business, I am today if it wasn't as rocky as it was.

And the crazy part is, that's not even the half of it.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

Good enough to keep going???