JungKookie979

Liked by Chim_Chim and God_of_destruction and 510 others

View all 412 comments

Ashely _Chase I likey

Woozithesmolbean It was so lit

I smiled and pressed the heart button that was down there. Just then I received a message from no one else than Sana.

From: Sanasquirrel
To: Tzuyu-ah~~

Tzuyu are you okay?

No|
N|
_|
Yeah.. I'm fine

Why are you absent today?

I'm not feeling quite well

•••

What ever you say

Stop, texting me my headache is going to get worse and plus your going to get caught using your phone..

Oh shush, I'm just worried about you we all are

We?

Twice, Seventeen, BTS, Lisa and her other friends

You mean Jisoo, Rosè,and Jennie?

Yeah. Those girls I'll make sure to talk to them especially Jisoo, she seems pretty funny

Yeah.. Yeah

I have to go, talk to you later

K bye..

Annyeong~~

I finished eating my cereal and put the bowl in the sink. I grabbed a glass of water and plopped an antidepressant pill in my mouth and drank it.

It's crazy how I still haven't gotten used to the taste of the pills even though I've been taking it for years but I've gotten used to the feeling of something sharp cutting through my skin as my tears fell down my face.

T I M E  S K I P

For the past 2 hours I've been sitting here in the living room watching some animes or some Chinese movies and sometimes even Kdramas which I don't really like.

As seconds passed even more I finally got tired of the same surroundings of our living room so I decided to go out.

I took a quick bath and grabbed some comfortable clothes that I grabbed from my closet. I decided to wear a pastel pink sweater and some leggings and then finish it off with a some rubber shoes.

I grabbed my phone which I charged at my bedside table and I also grabbed the keys that was beside my phone and then I headed out. I quietly strolled through our neighborhood catching all of the details of every house I passed by.

I stopped walking when I passed by a place I haven't visited for years.

Central Park

I let out a shaky breath as I read the sign. Sure, I walk pass this park everyday but I never thought I'd have a thought of going in there.

I was shaking.

I was scared.

I was nervous.

I took a deep breath and composed myself. I took a step forward to the entrance of the park, but stopped feeling unsure if I should go in or not. I shook my head, continuing to walk.

I looked around the familiar place and those memories started to came back, the good ones and the bad. This place, was where everything started.

This is place was one of the reasons I was like this now and it hurt.

Central park was just like any ordinary park. There were picnic areas and some benches all over the place. There was a playground for the kids to play in and Trees that swayed as the wind blew.

I looked up to one of the trees and saw something, it was like a little mirror as I looked at it more I realized it was a security camera.

I turned my head to look at some other trees and security cameras were also dangling from one of the branches.

There weren't any security cameras before.

They must have set it up after the incident.

A shiver went down my spine at the thought.

"Tzuyu? Tzuyu!" a voice called out, a hand grabbed my shoulders and the person turned me around so I could face her, I mean him.

"Jungkook? "