42. Hyper Happiness

Start from the beginning

     "Because you love him!" Answered my heart.

     He pretend fainting on the bed and Ariya started patting his cheek. He opened his eyes and told "God! My heartbeat is looking so pretty and cute today. Daddy fainted looking at her beauty." With that he kissed her making me smile automatically.

          After leaving her to watch the movie, he scanned the whole room and found me within a second. He approached me while I turned to the closet.

       "Someone is looking beautiful today." He told me.

     "I know even I loved Ari's outfit, she's looking so pretty." I told still rampaging the cupboard.

       "I'm taking about Ariya's mother. She's looking breathtakingly beautiful today." Told him resting his chin on my shoulder slowly and carefully giving life to the dead butterflies in my tummy.

   So, at last he saw me!

           I wanna push him but I couldn't. Without a better option left, I stood still.

        "I'm so happy today wife, eventually everything is falling into places. I have changed our business and all the proprietary to our daughter's name. " I felt really happy for him he was actually very tesed about his business. Changing things to Ariya's name is the best because our daughter is our lucky charm.

    "I'm very happy for you Arjun." I told and gave him a smile.

     "I got this for her." He told showing me a box. I opened and saw a beautiful one stone baby diamond ring. It looked immensely expensive.

    " But Arjun she's a baby." He didn't listened to me and slipped the ring on her chubby baby finger. While ariya wetted his cheek lovingly in a name of kiss.

        "How's it? " he asked me.

      "It's beautiful... Ari baby don't bring it to your mouth, you're not suppose to do that. Am I clear?" I warned my baby, she nodded and jumped to my waist.

      "Mommy and baby give me fifteen minutes." Told Arjun and came back wearing a balck suit. Both Ariya and I gave a boring look to him.

      "Why? Am I not looking good?" He asked us. Without uttering a word, I walked into his closet and picked a faded blue jeans for him and paired it up with a white button up shirt.

         "If you dared to wear any of your suits around us again. I'll burn all of it. Now wear this and come fast." I told glaring at him while he was flashing a mouthwatering stylish smirk. I turned and walked towards our bed along with the giggling Ariya.

        After half an hour we sat on our white Audi which held many lovely memories of Arjun and I. Ariya looked fascinated when the massive gates of our mansion opened.

    She started jumping on my lap squealing and clapping her hands when our car was in the main road. She lived the current scenario only in the movies. My baby is out for the first time and every simple thing like cars, shops , traffic lights were such miracles for her. She kept turning my face to left and right with her delicate hands trying to speak.

        I'm very happy and felt abundant relife. Not only Ari, I was also exited because I'm out almost after a year.

       "Are you happy Siya?" Asked Arjun and I gave him a smile wholeheartedly, blinking my eyes.

      "I have a surprise for you. " told him.

     "What?" I asked.

    "You have to wait." Told Arjun with a tinge of cuteness.