Chapter Nineteen

What's the best part about being in a relationship?

Is it the idea of having someone to care for you?

Is it the cute stuff: cuddles, hugs, compliments?

Is it the ability to go from making out to lounging in pajamas in the same day?

I believe that it's all those things and more, but the kissing aspect of relationships is definitely up there.

Chris and Ariel sure seem to think so.

After officially being labeled as Daniel's girlfriend a few days ago, it's been hard to keep us away from each other. More so than previously. It's the same thing each time: either I'm at his house or he's at mine and there's nothing wrong with that at all to me, but it would be wrong for us not to include our friends. And so we did.

Right now we are in Daniel's basement, it completely furnished with couches, a flat screen, a bar, the whole nine. Adam bought food and Chris brought movies. Ariel and I both asked the boys if we should bring something and our boyfriends gave the same answers: "Bring nothing but your presence, beautiful."

We have been lounging around for awhile, just eating and talking. About a minutes ago, Chris and Ariel started sucking face in front of everyone. The two nasties didn't even attempt to hide it, they just started going at it, thus causing the rest of us to bitch and complain.

"Get a room!"

"No one wants to see y'all fuck!"

"¡Se supone que eres una buena chica católica Ariel! (You're supposed to be a good catholic girl Ariel!)"

That comment finally pulled them apart, Ariel glaring at me and Chris sitting back looking satisfied.

"Cállate." She orders, snuggling into her boyfriend as he puts his arm around her shoulder. I lean on the bar and cross my arms, smirking at her.

They are hopelessly in love. They haven't said it yet, but I can tell. The way they talk to each other, talk about each other, look at each other; it all points to the same thing. The fact that they didn't even hesitate to get into this relationship and it's actually working out between them makes me feel a large sense of admiration.

I hesitated so much to get into a relationship with Danny. Besides the fact that I absolutely hated him at first, I hesitated because becoming friends with an attractive male (this male having an extensive reputation, might I add) was something that I assumed was extremely risky and not worth the dangers that came with it. But now, I'm friends with 3 attractive males and one of them is my boyfriend.

I'm never going to get used to saying that.

Boyfriend.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Daniel places his hands on either side of me, looking into my eyes. I place my hands on his chest as he slowly leans closer to me, putting all his weight on the bar.

"Oh, just this guy." I look him in the eyes as he smirks at me. I swear, I've seen that smirk more times than anyone else on this planet. I'm not complaining though, it's incredibly sexy. Everything about him is sexy, even while he's being lovey dovey and cute. To be treated well by such a great human being has an underlying hotness. I'm not sure, maybe I'm just weird.

"What's he like?" Daniel asks with a low voice.

Straightening my back, I start to list attributes.

"Handsome. Smart. Confident. Sweet. Funny..." The amount his ego went up was so obvious that Stevie Wonder could see it. One of Daniel's hands move from the bar onto my waist, my hand immediately cover his. A glint in his eye tells me he's liking what he hears.