Chapter 48

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

Jungkook walks into Jimin's tattoo shop in search for feelings, in search of company, in search of something.... anything.

"Hey there Jungkook," Jimin smiles patting the chair next to where he sits. "What can I do for you?"

"I want another tattoo but I do not know what to get," Jungkook says.

"Well." Jimin grabs the book of tattoo prints sitting next to him and hands it to him. "Take a look at these and tell me if something got your attention." Jimin slides closer to Jungkook, but Jungkook doesn't seem to notice.

"Thank you," Jungkook says taking the book. He begins flipping through the pages in the book. Jimin smiles as Jungkook his eyebrows while looking at different tattoo design.

"How'd that situation with the police end up?"

"Hm?" Jungkook hums looking up at Jimin. "Oh right. I handled it. I had the police look at the tattoo and they seemed to believe me so I should be fine." Jungkook looks at his forearm, the word NamJoon  printed neatly in the middle of deck of cards and a knife.

"Good to here," Jimin smiles.

"How's that boyfriend of yours anyways." Jungkook frowns, wishing Jimin wouldn't have brought it up.

He's pissed at me and don't get me wrong he has every right to be.

"Fine," Jungkook shrugs.

"Uh oh. Just fine? Is there something wrong?" Jimin aks, leaning his elbows on his knees.

Nope just the usual. I stabbed a man in the leg so he is going to his parents to figure things out and give me time to figure my shit out

"No he is just visiting his parents right now and it is a little bit lonely in the apartment without him." Jimin stares at Jungkook, knowing there is more story but deciding not to push it.

"So how long is NamJoon staying with his parents?" Jimin asks.

"I am not sure," Jungkook says. "He told me it would not be too long though."

"Well maybe I can swing by tonight," Jimin says. "Keep you company."

"Yeah sure," Jungkook says and Jimin smiles. It's been years since they've hung out, outside of the tattoo shop that is. Jungkook hopes Jimin will keep the urge from him away tonight. If not, this might be Jimin's last day alive.

Jungkook exits the shop, texting Jimin his address. Jungkook walks home slowly, prolonging the inevitable loneliness that awaits him at the apartment.

🌷 VOTE || COMMENT 🌷