Chapter 8

˖*°࿐

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

˖*°࿐

Jungkook POV:

Namjoon is going to Jungkook's house.

Why would I invite him to my house? I cannot kill him there. My mother will see. She will have me arrested. Or i will have to kill her too.

You don't really want to kill him..

Ofc i do. I have to kill him. It is not like he is my friend.

Jungkook walks straight home, instead of waiting to follow Namjoon. He walks into his appartment and greets him mom.

"Jungkook, your room was a mess so I tidied up a little bit," she says.

"I am having someone over," Jungkook says and his mother nearly drop the dishes she is holding. She hasn't heard those words in years.

"Oh, wonderful." She cheers, "A girl perhaps?"

"His name is Namjoon."  Jungkook tells her, "He works at a coffee shop in the Main Street."

"How delightful," She says.

"Will you make us dinner?"

"Of course I will."

"Thank you," he says.

"What will you and Namjoon do?"

"We are going to watch a movie in my room."

"Well get in there and finish cleaning. You don't want your room looking like that when you have company." Jungkook nods and makes his way to his room to clean. He throws random clothes into his closet and shuts the door.

"See? Isn't that better?" She says walking over to Jungkook's closet.

"I-" before Jungkook can say anything she opens the door and clothes fall at her feet.

"Jungkook, this is how you clean," his mother kneels on the ground and begins to fold his clothes and set them aside. "You're old enough to know better."

"I know mom," Jungkook says rolling his eyes. "I'm just not in the mood to clean."

"That doesn't mean you shove everything on your closet and hope for the best." His mother finishes folding his clothes. "Now put them where they belong." Jungkook did as he's told, putting everything in there proper places.

"And Jungkook your bed looks horribly made, wait I'll help you."

Jesus !!! Does it really matter?

"Mom, he's not going to care about my bed for god sake.."

"I care Jungkook, now help me make the bed please." Jungkook reluctantly trudges over and helps her make the bed.

"There isn't it better," she smiles.

She exist the room and jungkook sighs as he heard a knock on the front door.

Here we go....

🌷 VOTE || COMMENT 🌷