Was anything you said true ?

Start from the beginning

Most of the dares I got weren't to bad they were pretty PG . I get up and walk outside .

"Hey nash where's cam ?" "I thought he went inside ?" "Maybe he did ill check around" I walk inside and go upstairs .

I check all the rooms and had no luck . I walk back downstairs and began to get worried

"Hey Tay have you seen cam ?" "no I haven't . I saw him go into the garage with Chris and Cody after while but I don't know if he's still there" I nod and walk towards the garage .

I open the door and take a look around . My heart shatters when I look towards the corner ... he's kissing another girl . .

No no no please tell me it's not him "Cam-eron ?" He looks up "Em it's not" before he could finish I run out the door .

"Em did you find him !" Taylor asks as I run out of the house . Great it's raining . I take my heels off and run , all I wanted was to be away from cameron I don't want to see his lying face again .

"Emily !" Taylor and matt yell while running towards me . I look back to see cameron running behind them as well . I suddenly feel a sharp pain hitting my side . "STOP EMILY NOO!"

*Camerons POV*

"Emily please wake up" I whisper while running down the hall with various doctors shoving me .

"You guys are going to have to stay back" "Is she . . Is she ganna be okay ?" Taylor stutters "I don't know" the doctor walks away an slams the door shut behind him .

"CAMERON WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO!" Nash yells running down the hall shoving him against a wall "Nash I . . I was kissing amber and she found us but I love her only her I swear like fuck!!!"

I cry out . "MY ASS CAMERON ! IF YOU LOVE HER WHY IS SHE LAYING IN A FUCKING HOSPITAL BED !" Taylor yells in my face

"All because of you she's in deep conditions" Matt says getting up and following taylor .

"Nash I love her . . I can't lose her" Nash sighs "It's probably to late to say that cameron you fucked up this time" he shakes his head and walks away .

*Taylors POV*

What kinds of person does that ? cheats on a fucking perfect girl with the biggest slut he knows ! I walk down the hall and can't help but think about Emily . .

I walk outside and take a few deep breaths . I sit on the bench and look at the sky .

"Please tell me she's going to be ok , and everything will be ok . She . . She doesn't deserve to be laying in that bed . She didn't deserve any of this , Just please keep her safe and please I'm begging you keep her alive . I need her , a lot even though she might not need me"

I yell hoping Jesus May hear me but I couldn't count on it , for all of the sins I've made .

"Mr.Caniff ?" I look up "Yeah thats me" "Can I talk to you um inside ?" "yeah of course" I follow the doctor back inside and give cameron a glare as we pass him .

The doctor pulls me into a seperate room "Mr.Caniff Mrs.patterson has 2 major injuries ." "Wh-at . . what are they ?" He sighs "Her leg is practically broken . . Which to fix it surgery would well might need to be involved"

"Also" He takes a deep breath "Were afraid she might have serious brain damage , Her scalp is cut open and the bleeding won't stop" My eyes are burning "I'm sorry , well be sure to speak to you once we find out more"

"can I see her ?" The doctor sighs "I'm not suppose to but I'll let it slide" "Thank you so much doc" I run down to Emily's room and open the door . She wasn't the same . .

Her face was bruised and scared and she was a palish color . "Ma-tt ?" "No Em , it's taylor waylor remember ?"

"He , he hurt me . He said he loved me but was , was it ever true ?" "Emily , don't cry he" I get cut off

"Mr.Caniff I'm sorry but you have to leave you are more then welcomed to wait in the family's room . Mrs.Patterson has to go through some exams and will be on medication shortly"

My eyes are brimming of hot tears "ill be fine . . .I love you tay" "I love you too Em" I walk back towards the family room and nash comes running up to me .

"Taylor is she ok ?" "No actually she's not" I look a cameron who's staring at me with sadness in his eyes .

"She doesn't want to see me anymore does she ?" I look over "Honestly I don't know . But if I was her I wouldn't"

*Camerons POV*

"Honestly I don't know . But if I was her I wouldn't" It hit me hard . I hurt Emily without even thinking . .

If only they all knew . "Your right . umm I should go" I get up and walk out the hospital . I drive home with tears blurring my eyes .

The song 'I won't give up' starts playing , it was our first song i turn the radio off and stay in silence .

I need to hear her voice once more before she leaves me for good

"Hey it's Emily I'm busy right now Cameron stop" she giggles "I'll call you back as so as I cameronnnn!" Beeeeppp

'Emily , I'm sorry really sorry . I wasn't thinking she kissed me , and I was being a fucking retard and decided to kiss back . . Emily you have changed my life in a good way and I just , I just can't lose you . You have my heart only you , I don't want to lose us . What will the fans think of me , Im just sorry I hurt you I didn't mean it I wasn't thinking when she kissed me . Emily I love you and' the line goes dead .

I pull up to my moms house and walk inside . I walk up to my room and close the door "FUCK" I scream and punch the wall .

"Cameron what's going on here!" my sister yells running into my room . "Fuck , I lo-st her .. I lost Em"

"Cameron what do you mean lost ?"

"Sierra , I cheated on her and she ran out of the house and . ."

"Cameron and then what !" "She got hit by a car" "I'm sorry cam but why would you cheat on her ? she was amazing and you obviously love her" I sigh

"Amber kissed me and I was being stupid and kissed back ! Sierra I didn't mean it and I just need her I can't lose her . I can't lose us!"

I rub my shoulder "Cameron you just need to relax , well talk about it later ok ?" she's walks out the door

"Sierra wait . Do you think she'll forgive me , and Give me a second chance ?" "If she believes you deserve a second chance and you fight for it , Then yes"

I lay on my bed and look at my bloody knuckles . All I can do is hope for the best and pray for Emily , My baby because I really did fuck up .