Chapter 9

Daniel: "Hey, sorry I forgot to ask you for a key before we left, but we're back now." He smiles at me and chuckles softly. "Miss me?"

I smile softly and half nervously, "Yes indeed I did, god I thought I was gonna waste away." I put the back of my hand on my forehead and pretend to faint, leaning against the wall. 

We both laugh as I lean back up, taking a few bags from his baby soft hands and bring them into the kitchen setting them down onto the counter and I can feel him following close behind me.

Once I do a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I look up to find Daniels gentle eyes looking down at me as I put my hands over his, him pulling me close as our bodies press together. I bite my lip a bit looking away, softly smiling. 

"You know, now that we're alone don't think that I wont get my payback on you." I say softly as my heart starts to pound. I can feel his chuckles vibrate against my back as I lean my head back against his shoulder, slightly tilting my head.

I smile softly as he slowly leans down and begins to kiss down my neck, eliciting soft moans from my lips as I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck, pressing my butt against the croch of his pants, slowly swaying my hips against his and he moans softly against my neck.

His hands slowly slip to my waist, gently yet firmly gripping them, moaning softly as he does and I sway my hips more, pressing a bit harder against him as he groans and quickly turns me around to face him and he lifts me up onto the kitchen counter, knocking over bag of scones, causing the both of us to giggle a bit.

I wrap my arms and legs around him as he brings his body closer to mine. I kiss him deeply as he kisses back, gripping my hips again, but this time from under my shirt and I bite his bottom lip, tugging it gently, a smirks laying out across my face as he grins. 

Daniel: "As much as I would love to prevent you from having further payback I think we should save this for later, I have a feeling that someone is going to walk in any moment and force us to separate and do something. I'll let you and Sky finish putting up the party decorations. I have to help Jessie get all the food and drinks ready. Okay?" He looks at me with those soft and slightly narrow eyes and I bite my lip, pretending to pout and he kisses my bottom lip as an apology.

Not able to hold back my smile, I smile softly and cutely as he takes my hand, helping my off the counter as we walk back out of the kitchen. I walk over to Skylar who has happen to fix his uhm, "situation" and Daniels heads back outside to help Jessie bring the groceries into the house and into the kitchen. 

Angelica: "Okay I'm back from both of the dorms and i have my list of the people that we all know, if not almost very well so there will be no strangers and no extra people we don't know about. So far I have about 36 people we all know well I don't know if you really have friends other than us Rae, so if you have anyone you want to invite, let me know. I already made the calls and they will be here in about 2 hours, depending if they have a life or not they might be here earlier." She says as she walks in and takes a slight, long deep breathe and sits on the couch, editing her invitation list.

I think and realize that she's right I don't really have that many friends to invite unless you count my mom, but if I invited her she would freak out and think that I had went way over my head. I reach into the box and so does Skylar.

We both pull out another banner, measuring it against the hallway's frame and I step in front of him once again and the heat of his body sends oddly delicious and satisfying chills all over my body and I bite my lip, slightly freezing up as I can slightly feel him tense as well. 

Slowly he presses up against me and I slightly tilt my head instinctively and his head lows, gently and cautiously kissing my neck as he tugs my ear lobe, causing sweet goosebumps. We both hear heavy foot falls as we quickly part, me still in front of him as we both finish putting up the banner.

Skylar: "I'll go and get us some more tacks, you can continue and use the rest of the tape." He smiles and I catch a wink as Daniel walks into the room, looking up from his phone to me and I paste a nervous smile on my lips. 

Daniel walks over table in one arm and his phone is his other hand. He carried the table as if it was a light class binder. He looks at me and then towards the table and gives a slightly forced chuckle. 

Daniel: "It's not as heavy as it looks, plus I lift a lot." He smirks and winks at me and I remember earlier and blush somewhat hard, biting my lip and fiddling with my hair and he laughs softly placing it down. Jessie walks in with bags of cups and plates, smiling and clearly tired.

Jessie: "Well here are the plates and stuff that you need to set up the tables, I'm going to finish the food and then probably take a nap in your bed Rae, I'm so tired and I know I haven't really done much." He smiles and dramatically slouches.

But Jessie then pulls me apart, dragging me back into the kitchen. 

Jessie: "I think there's something wrong with Sky, he keeps like staring at you and kind of avoided you earlier but now he's like following you around. What did you do to him for him to act, like, normal?" She looks at me and I'm pretty clear my face turns bright red.