Chapter 2

My room is on the third floor and I happen to share it with two of my friends. I open the door to my room and almost immediately greeted by Angelica and Jessie. We've known each other for about a year and a half now, it kind of started out as annoying roommates and slowly, all three of us became close friends. 

Jessie: "O.m.g Welcome back girl, it's been two weeks, I didn't think that you'd really stay the whole time." He smiles and hugs me, taking two of my bags.

"Yeah I didn't think I wanted to either nut I didn't wanna leave my mom, I missed her. Plus I haven't seen her in a long time since I left to come here." I smile softly and enter the room.

Angelica: "Sooo, tell us about all the juicy, baby picture filled details." She laughs at her own joke and I toss my stuff onto my bed.

I chuckle softly as Jessie does the same and I pick up a pillow, throwing it as Angelic'a head and she squeaks, laughing and throws it back.

After a while of pillow fighting, we'd settled down and I started to unpack a few things, just enough to hold me until tomorrow night. The girls knew but they didn't seem to like the idea of me leaving because it's be boring once I left.

Both of them felt that they wouldn't have anyone else to talk to and I thought that to be very untrue, because everyone in the college seemed to know and talk to them. I had told them that I wouldn't be to far and that they could always visit.

Though that was probably a bad idea, I still said it, because I knew that I'd be alone. I feel as if I need someone maybe like a roommate, maybe I could have invited one of them to be my roommate at my apartment but then they would think that I was favoring one another and the fact was, I didn't favor either of them.

Jessie: "Hey guys, guess what?"

I turn to look at her as she then looks at Angelica for her attention. She turns and sits on my bed.

Angelica: "What?" Her brows raise a bit, her pretty little forehead wrinkling.

Jessie: "Well I just thought that since RaeRae is going to have her own place tomorrow, we should have a party there tomorrow night, invite a few people we all know and have a bit of fun." She smiles and claps her hand together.

I shake my head and chuckle slightly. "Oh no, I haven't even been able to unpack my stuff into my new room yet. And to have a party there?" I sigh and run my hand through my frizzy red hair and take a seat onto my bed, continuing to fold my clothes as I stop and look back up then add, "It'll be a mess by the time that the party be over and they might end up breaking things, or even worse, the people we invite with invite more and then the cops-" I stop to the movement of her putting her hand over my mouth.

Jessie: "That wont happen, you're just over thinking it is all. Calm down, we'll have it under control. It'll be a small party, like a little 'welcome to your new apartment' kind of party." I look to Angelica and she throws her hands up as if surrendering and gets up walking into the bathroom.

Angelica: "Well I don't think it's a bad thing. I think it'll be a good time and good experience because maybe," she pauses as she walks back out of the bathroom, "You'll maybe meet some new people, even a cute guy. You just need to loose up is all Rae, has anything we done, ever gotten us or you into any problems?" when I shake my head and say nothing she then adds "Exactly, it'll be fine."

I sigh, feeling defeated and look through my bags, finally finding a dress I like, I unpack it and everything I need to use and wear I set it out and get ready for when class starts. I leave my packed bags in my closet as I get dressed in a pair of black and red leggings, a black pencil skirt, red flats and a light red collared long sleeved shirt.

I go into the bathroom and do my make up, putting on some nude lipstick, a bit of eye liner and mascara, I also pluck my eyebrows and do my hair. I'm in there for about 20 minutes when Jessie knocks on the door and tells me that she has to pee and I open the door, walking out into the room and she goes in. I grab my purse, my books, and finally my phone. Walking to the door I tell the girls I have to go to class,  they both give me another hug and I walk out the door and to the main building to what would be my third class, though the two ones earlier I ended up missing.