Force tickles

Suggested by Cassturn93 Enjoy!

Ahsoka, Ezra, Sabine and Kanan were in charge of the Ghost as Hera, Chopper and Zeb went out to get some supplies.
Ahsoka and Ezra were sitting in the common room with Sabine and Kanan. They heard the Phantom detach and looked at one another.
"Now what?" Sabine asked.
Ezra shrugged.
"Holo-chess?" He suggested.
"Or, this!" Sabine laughed jumping at Ezra and tackling him to​ the floor. The two teens wrestled with one another to get on top. Laughing as they rolled on the ground.
Ahsoka and Kanan watched with amusement as Sabine finally managed​ to get on top of Ezra.
They were both smiling and panting slightly.
"What was the point in that?" Ezra asked Sabine.
"So I could do this!"
Sabine wiggled her fingers over Ezra's chest.
The boy bit his tongue to stop himself from laughing. He tried to shove Sabine off but that got his armpits exposed.
Sabine immediately went for them. Ezra gave a giggly yelp and it broke the resistance. He laughed, and tried with all his strength to stop Sabine from tickling him.
"Doesn't this get old for you?" Kanan asked the Mandalorin.
"Nope!"
"Yeah me neither" Kanan replied coming to help Sabine.
He held the boy's arms above his head so Sabine had his weak spot entirely vulnerable.
"NO!" Ezra yelped but it was too late.
Sabine was worming her fingers all over the ticklish skin.
Ezra burst into hysterical laughter as his clothes provided little resistance to the tickley sensations.
Ahsoka sighed before standing to get Ezra out.
Going behind Sabine, she softly tickled her sides.
Sabine suddenly realised what was going on and leapt away from Ahsoka.
The Togruta used the Force to softly push Kanan away a little. She helped Ezra to his feet. 
"Don't you think he's had enough?" She asked.
"Nah. No such thing!" Kanan replied.
"Oh really?" Ahsoka smirked.
She let go of Ezra and he sat on the couch.
Ahsoka raised a hand to Kanan, she focused on him before releasing what she had on him.
Kanan watched with confusion before he felt a slight tickle sensation on his side.
He twisted round.
"Sabine cut it out" he said before realising that she was nowhere near him.
"I didn't touch you Kanan" Sabine said looking just as surprised.
Ahsoka smiled at Ezra and winked.
Kanan sniggered as he felt the sensations on his knees.
Ahsoka then decided it was time for him to laugh more.
She turned her hand down slightly as aimed at his feet.
As soon as he felt it, Kanan giggled, trying to glare at Ahsoka.
"What are yohohu doing to mehehe?" He asked, trying hard not to laugh.
"Something I learnt a while back" Ahsoka replied before putting more power into it.
Kanan's laughter became louder as the sensations got worse.
In no time at all, he was rolling on he floor, laughing hard.
"AHSOKA!" He shrieked.
"STAHAP!"
"Had enough​ have you, Kanan?" Ezra asked in mock surprise.
"YEHEHES!"
"Funny, I thought was no such thing as too much tickling" Ahsoka grinned like the devil.
"AHSOKA! I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Kanan screamed, laughing hysterically.
Ahsoka and Ezra looked at one another with grins.
"Alright, alright, I suppose I could stop" Ahsoka chuckled easing off on her assault.
Kanan was left panting on the ground. Tear tracks down his face.
"Screw you" he gasped.
"For that I might continue" Ahsoka replied.
Kanan was gone in two seconds flat.
Ahsoka, Ezra and Sabine fell about laughing.
"Priceless" Sabine commented.
"Absolutely" Ezra smiled then looked at Ahsoka.
"You've gotta teach me that!"
"I'm not going to teach you, but I can do it to you!" Ahsoka exclaimed.
"No! Ahsoka! NOOOOO!" Ezra wailed as he felt the sensations all over his armpits.
Ezra collapsed to the floor, giggling like crazy as he rolled around.
"How long should I keep this going?" Ahsoka asked Sabine.
She watched​ the boy squirming on the ground with amusement.
"A few more minutes."
"Sabine!" Ezra yelped giggling.
"Your both dead to me!"

The next part will probably be about Ahsoka and Rex tickling Ezra. I might use feathers or something like that.
Stay awesome my readers!

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲