"How's Ace?" I asked instantly feeling my heart beginning to break at the thought of my possibly sick brother.

         "He's fine, I checked him for a fever but it never hit. He's outside if you want to see him when you get better," Clarke responded gazing at me as I stood from the ground. My eyes flashed over her face as she processed that I wasn't about to wait. Turning around I jogged to the drop ship entrance throwing the curtain open. Light flooded into the dark room forcing me to shield my eyes from the foreign sight. Looking over the sea of camp-goers I spotted Ace and Phoenix lounging casually by the wall. Letting my feet explode from underneath me I sprinted at them. Already breathing heavily I ran straight into them wrapping my arms around the 2 tall boys. Taking a deep breath I took in their scents holding them as close to me as humanly possible.

          "Nice to see you too," Phoenix spoke playfully as his arm snaked around my waist. Laughing lightly I pulled away letting my laboured breathing calm down slightly.

"I thought I was going to die. I thought you were going to die," I said softly gripping Aces face in my hands. His ocean green eyes watched me a smile forming on his face as he pulled me close. He wrapped his arms around me while I nuzzled my face into his chest. Tears slowly fell down my face as I sobbed quietly into the lanky boy. Another pair of arms surrounded me creating walls separating me from the world falling apart around us. Letting my body shake and quiver I grabbed a fist full of Aces shirt in my small fists.

             "Never, do that again," I spoke up the words slightly muffled by the fabric of his shirt. He ran his fingers gently through my hair trying to sooth me as he kissed the top of my head.

           "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon," he responded back trying to convince me. Sniffling I pulled away wiping the stray tears off my face. Throwing a punch at Aces shoulder he recoiled gripping it in pain.

"Don't ever scare me like that again," I said angrily at the hurt boy. He just rubbed his arm pouting in my direction causing a smile to light up my face.

          "Jackass," he mumbled out quietly throwing Phoenix into a fit of laughter. Squinting at Ace I ran at him tackling him to the ground in a heap. We wrestled for a bit until I got him into a head lock and he tapped out. Huffing I stood up brushing off my pants.

        "Maybe next time bud," I said as I put my hand out to help Ace up. He gripped my hand and yanked me back down to the ground letting me land face down in the mud. He stood up brushing off his shirt smiling down at me.

           "Maybe next time bud."

~

          Standing in Bellamy's tent I knitted my eyebrows together as I watched my reflection in the mirror. He had somehow acquired a long piece of glass that sat in the corner of his small palace. Slowly stripping off my white t-shirt and jeans I examined the many bruises and scars that littered my body. I sighed while running my fingers over a cut that ran from just under my right breast to my left hip bone. Tears slowly brimmed my eyes as I looked at my disgusting appearance each disfigurement screaming a different insult. My stomach was sickly thin showing off parts of my ribs as bruises covered my torso. Hands appeared on my hips pulling me close while Bellamy nuzzled his face into the nook of my neck. Letting his breathing fan my exposed skin I shivered into his touch. Melting into his chest I allowed the tears to continue to leave rivers down my blank cheeks. He feathered kisses over me, his lips barely touching my skin as his brown eyes intensely watched mine in the glass. His eyebrows scrunched as he examined my body his gaze settling on my visible tattoos.

           "Hey, I didn't know you had these," he spoke gently as his left hand brushed over my left hip. A geometric elephant was displayed proudly on top of my hip bone, the cut just missing it. A smile graced my lips as I felt his fingers run along my cut. Sighing I spun around wrapping my arms over his shoulders. He snaked his hands around my waist holding me in place, I leaned back against his touch leaving room between us. My baby blues eyes gazed up at his chestnut ones while no words were spoken. I smiled slowly causing a grin to light up his adorable face.