Black Beauty

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"
-Alaska

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" -Alaska

C H A P T E R    E I G H T

B L A C K     B E A U T Y

A L A S K A

I walked ahead of Bellamy still fuming from our earlier conversation. I stopped abruptly causing him to run into my back, making me stumble forward. Glancing back at him I glared while he looked at me confusion gracing his features. I tilted my head to the side looking at him, curious what he was so confused about.

"Wha-" He was about to finish his sentence when a scream ripped through the air. In a millisecond my feet were pounding on the ground dragging me towards the sound. Bellamy could barley keep up with me as I sprinted towards where the female shreak came from. As soon as we got the the edge of the forest Wells and Murphy did too. They looked just as concerned and confused as we did.

      Stepping out of the thick trees I couldn't believe what I saw in front of me. Finn and Clarke were wadding in water laughing and splashing each other clearly have a blast. I walked to the ledge a few feet above the pool of water and crouched while watching the pair. They still didn't seem to notice us.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked the two fooling around. They instantly stopped and gawked at me. Finn had his hands secured on Clarke's waist while she had one arm slung around his shoulder. I narrowed my eyes at them as Clarke turned to face me, yet Finn never let go, still keeping her in his arms.

        "First off we have shit to do, there's no time to be fucking around. In case you guys have forgotten my brother and Jasper could be dead. Second off what about Rav-" Finn cut me off before I could continue.

       "Sorry. We were just tired from hiking for so long." I looked at him again sceptical at what he said. Why'd he cut me off? Clarke clearly doesn't know that he already loves someone else and I don't think he's going to tell her. Rolling my eyes I turned away from the pair.

B E L L A M Y