Ask Nicely

"Please Angel, I'm not going any where and I'm pretty sure you know that,"
-Bellamy

"Please Angel, I'm not going any where and I'm pretty sure you know that," -Bellamy

C H A P T E R S E V E N

A  S  K    N  I  C  E  L  Y

B E L L A M Y

I watched as Alaska stormed off into the drop ship. Phoenix went after her but hesitated for a second. I know she's going to want to find the two missing boys, but I don't want her to get hurt. For some reason I hate her but she intrigues me. She's one of the only people that's willing to stand up against me, fear just isn't in her vocabulary. She says what she wants and doesn't care about the out come. She's reckless, brave, protective, everything I'm looking for in my group.

      I helped Clarke bring Octavia in to the drop ship so she could patch up her leg. As soon as I emerge in the ship I see Phoenix sitting in the left corner with his head in his hands. He seemed to have calmed down but shakes still rack his body slightly. To my right Alaska's sitting on a table, smaller than the one Octavia's on. She stripped her pants off, sitting in her underwear and is attempting to wrap Murphy's knife wound on her leg. Her shaking hands don't seem to be letting up at all and Clarke is helping Octavia.

       Walking towards the brunette I smile down at her. As she looks up at me through her hair all I see is someone broken on the inside. I crouch down to her level putting my elbows on her knees and grabbing her small hands in mine. I hold them gently in my much larger ones, carefully running my thumbs over her bruised and split knuckles. Her breathing comes out shaky and laboured.

      Looking back up at her face I finally examine it 100%. Her light brown hair frames her face and falls in perfect waves reaching about 3 inches under her breasts. Her dark brows scrunched together in confusion and pain as she looked at our intertwined hands. Her ice eyes seeming to be an endless void. Their light blue shining through the dark and piercing anything they look at. Icy blue, cold, heartless it almost represents her facade. With the little amount of light that shone onto her face the bruise, caused by Murphy, appeared to already be a light purple. Her plump pink lips drawn into a frown while she looks up at my face.

"Need some help love?" I asked the beat up girl sitting in front of me. She tensed at my voice but nodded back at me instead of responding. She put the bandages in my hand and lifted her right leg up so I could wrap it. As I was wrapping the gauze she stopped me by grabbing my hand. Gazing up at her from my crouched position I focused on her face.

      "Thanks Bell, for helping me, even if you do hate me," she said looking at the ground then back up to my face. I smiled up at her before returning to my work.

"Don't worry about it. Plus I don't hate you by the way," I told her while I finished wrapping her leg. I moved onto her right hand and wrapped it with gauze too. Once I was done I grabbed her left hand and helped her up. She put her clothes back on and began wrapping her other fist in cloth. I went to see if I could help with Octavia. After about 10 minutes Alaska spoke up.