My Saviour

"Warrior or not I will never abandon my people,"
-Alaska

"Warrior or not I will never abandon my people,"-Alaska

C H A P T E R    T W E L V E

A L A S K A

          I woke up groaning with a constant throbbing on my brain. I winced gingerly touching my head. My eyes shot open and I stood up confused not knowing where I was. My head pounded as soon as my feet hit the hard cement ground causing me to helplessly fall backwards. I fell back onto the cold metal slab I sat on before. Looking around the room I processed all the things near me. To my right sat a bucket and in front of me were silver, metal bars caging me in. I walked up to the metal feeling the coolness under my fingers tips. I ran my fingers over it thinking back to the arc. Back to when I was locked up for defending myself and my family. Gripping them in my small fists I shook my arms violently. The loud clanks rang through out the large room and hallway causing it to echo off each and every wall.

         "Let me out!" I screamed at the top of my lungs to no one in particular. After about 15 minuets of me yelling footsteps came towards me. A woman with war paint came into view, she had 2 guards following closely behind her. I held onto the bars squinting at the powerful figure now in front of me. She stood with her hands by her side and a scowl on her face. Her eyes looked over my face and body in disgust.

         "I see you're awake," she  said pointing out the obvious. I glanced at her placing my hands on my hips while raising an eyebrow.

         "No shit Sherlock," I hissed back at her. She clearly wasn't a huge fan of my sarcasm and the way I was talking to her because she looked at a guard. Nodding her head at me he unlocked my cage and went to grab me. I backed up getting into a fighting stance ready to attack. He reached for my arm but I grabbed his instead. I knew I wouldn't be able to flip his enormous frame so I pulled him towards me putting my foot out to trip him. He tumbled to the concrete ground giving me enough time to reach the cells entrance. I went to exit the room until a sword came into view stopping right by my neck. The cut that Murphy had previously gave me still brightly on display for her to see. She looked back up at me mischief behind her eyes.

         "You don't get along with many people, huh?" She stated while glancing down at the cut. I lifted my finger running it over the injured area as I glared back at her. The guard from behind me grabbed my arm viciously shoving me forward out of the cell. Stumbling from one cell I got shoved into a much smaller room. It had 4 walls, a door with a small window on top and another metal bucket in the corner. The woman gazed at me while I slouched on the ground. Her smile grew as she closed the door behind her locking it. She walked away from it tossing the keys to one of the guards. I slammed my fist against the steel trying to get their attention.