Hair Gel FuckBoy

"I told you to stay in you're own fucking lane Blake,"
-Alaska

"I told you to stay in you're own fucking lane Blake," -Alaska

C H A P T E R F O U R

H  A  I  R    G  E  L    F  U  C  K  B  O  Y

A L A S K A

        I walked away from the blonde and Finn, not really wanting my first moments on earth to be ruined. I stood by the ramp soaking in the sunlight watching the delinquents beyond me.

That's when I saw them just as Phoenix noticed me. We stared at each other for a moment before it clicked in my brain that right there, in front of me was my baby brother. My feet took off quicker than my brain could register what was happening. I ran into a hard chest and my feet were lifted from the ground. I laughed as he began to spin me in the air a huge smile on my lips.

"Long time no see, huh big baby brother?" I joked with him. He shook his head while placing me back on the ground wrapping his arms around me. I nuzzled my face into his chest breathing in his scent holding onto him for dear life. Fearing that this was all just a dream and he'd vanish in my arms.

I pulled away and looked at the man in front of me. I had seen him about 6 months ago but I never really had a good look at him. In the sun I could see his bright brown eyes. They were a caramel colour and looked like they swirled into a never ending abyss. His hair had got much darker over the years and had grown a considerable amount. He stood with much broader shoulders and had grown quite a few inches in height.

All of a sudden a pair of arms wrapped around my stomach and lifted me into the air again. I laughed lightly knowing who it was.

"I missed you so much," the voice behind me spoke into my hair. I spun around facing Ace and wrapped my arms around his torso.

        "Little baby brother!" I screamed up at him ecstatically. My smile grew even wider as I looked at the boy in front of me. Ace wasn't quite as tall as Phoenix but still towered over my measly 5'6, which was still tall for a female. His eyes similar to mine had changed slightly. They had got brighter and turned into an ocean blue instead of light green. His hair had become quite long and misplaced, different strands going everywhere.

I couldn't help but smile at the boys knowing that I had raised them. I raised them into the people they are now and I had kept them alive for 17 years. The moment had got interrupted when I had noticed an argument sparking up from where blondie and Wells were. I grabbed Aces arm dragging him in the direction of the scuffle.

"Hey, hey, hey, hands off of him. He's with us," a boy spoke up grabbing Jasper's shoulder taking him out of a bad situation. I watched carefully trying to see exactly what was happening. That's when Wells had to argue back to the boy.