XV

Song: Imperfection by Evanescence

Don't you dare surrender. Don't leave me here without you.

********************************

I walked back to Lara and saw that the woman was looking very shocked. What the hell did she say?

"Come on babe." Lara said, walking to othe door where another guard stood, waiting to guide us to a separate room with a lot of tables and chairs. Some people were talking to prisoners. Lara grabbed my hand and pulled me through the door.

"What did you say to her?" I whispered to her.

"I'll tell you later. I was kinda a bitch though but for you I'll do everything."

"Awww! That's sweet babe." I chuckled, kissing her.

"I know." she laughed.

The guard led us to a table in the corner of the room. We sat down and waited for a few minutes before another guard came through the door with Alexa behind him. It's been so long since I saw her. She changed so much. The left side of her head is shaved like mine. She has a blond mesh on her bangs. It looks like she's growing them out.

"Lyndsey?" she said, clearly in shock.

"Alexa." I ran to her and hugged her tight. She instantly hugged back.

"What are you doing here Lynn?" she said, pulling away.

"I came to see you of course! I'm sorry I haven't visited in a really long time but I guess I wasn't over everything yet and coming here brought back memories."

"It's okay Lynn. How are you and the boys?"

"We are fine."

"Are you still doing the thing?"

"We have no choice. He's not just gonna let us go."

Alexa seemed to notice that I was not alone and turned to Lara.

"Hey, I'm Alexa." She shook her hand.

"I'm Lara, Lyndsey's girlfriend. It's nice to finally meet you. Lynn has talked a lot about you."

"It's nice to meet you too." Alexa turned back to me. "So you talk about me Gunnulfsen." she smirked. We both began to laugh and I playfully puched her shoulder.

"You're still the same dip shit." I said, laughing at her reaction. She pretended to be hurt and placed her hand on her heart.

"You're still the same fucknugget too." she joked.

"Omg! That nickname! I forgot about that." I screamed, shocked that Alexa still remembered that.

"Do you remember 'Oh My Gunn'?" she asked.

I almost squealed when she said that. We used to say 'Oh My Gunn' instead of 'Oh My God' 'cause my last name is Gunnulfsen or Gunn.

"Of course I do! The memories all come floating back now." I laughed.

We finally sat down at the table. Alexa and Lara seemed to get along really well. I was really happy because of that. My wonderful girlfriend and my best friend get along. Alexa told us that she can leave prison in 6 months. If she behaves and doesn't do anything wrong like punching a guy again then she will probably be free earlier. We talked about when we were young and what happened in our lives. I told her me, Alex, Justin and Brian all bought a house and that she was very welcome there when she gets out of prison. She said she was very happy for us. After a while the guard told us it was time to leave so we got up and hugged Alexa one last time. Even Lara hugged her. We said our goodbyes and walked out the room. We passed by the secretary again and the woman looked at Lara with fright in her eyes. I still don't know what the hell she said to her but I'm really curious.

"So what exactly did you say to that woman?" I asked Lara while we were walking to the car.

"Well, I said that you really wanted to see Alexa and that I am a badass girlfriend who stands up for you and that she had to let us in or I would personally murder her family. I know, it's harsh. Don't judge me. She was really easy to scare actually. I didn't think it eould work at first." she answered.

I began laughing and she looked at me confused.

"Why are you laughing? I thought you were gonna be mad 'cause I practically threatened her."

"No babe! That's amazing! I can't believe you threatened someone for me! And you are a badass girlfriend, that's for sure!" I said wraping my arm around her waist. She did the same and we walked back to the car. We got home and both flopped on the couch.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Not a horror one. But yeah." she smiled.
I chuckled and got up to turn on the tv and choose a movie. After I did that I went to the kitchen and grabbed some chips before going back to the couch and flopping down again. I wrapped my left arm around Lara and held the chips with my right hand. She nuzzled her head in the crook of my neck.

After an hour and a half the movie was over and Lara and I were just cuddling on the couch. She yawned and she looked tired.

"We should go to sleep babe. It's late." I said, standing up. She groaned and pulled me back on the couch by my waist.

"I told you we would continue what we started this morning." she smirked. I chuckled when she started to kiss my neck. Everytime she kisses, butterflies flutter in my stomach.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. If you did make sure to vote and comment. The updates can be a little later from now on 'cause school is starting again for me. I love you guys! See you in the next chapter!

~K