X

Song: In The Name Of Love by Martin Garrix and Bebe Rexha

Would you let me lead you even when you're blind, in the darkness in the middle of the night. In the silence when there's no one by your side. Would you call in the name of love?

********************************

Lara's POV

Lynn and her father came back into the room. She's smiling. I guess her father told her something nice. Lyndsey stands next to me and smiles. I give her a smile back.

"Mom, I'll go to a doctor if you disappear out of my life." she says. I look at her mother. She looks really angry. She's mostly likely going to explode.

"What?!" she yelled

"I want you out of my life. I never want to see you again. You make everything so much harder than it already is. You want the best for me, right? Then let me go. Let me live my life. I will get a cure but just leave me alone. I can't promise the cure will really work though.

Her mom just nodded and turned around, walking to the front door. She didn't even say bye or hug Lyndsey. She just left. We heard a car drive away.

"Well, I guess I'm gonna have to call a cab." Lynn's dad laughed.

Lyndsey and I chuckled.

"Can I talk to you for a sec." her dad said, directing the question to me.
I nodded and followed him to the kitchen.

"I see the way you and Lyndsey look at each other. You like her don't you?"

Did I? Not really.

"No, I don't. I love her." Before I knew it it just flopped out of my mouth. Why did I say that to her dad? Her dad pulled me into a hug. We stood there for sometime.

"That's the most fantastic thing I have heard anyone ever say." he said, tears streaming down his face. I began to tear up too and I just gave in. We both walked back to the living room to see Alex, Brian and Lynn sitting on the couch.

Lynn immediately shot up from her seat when she saw us.

"Why are you both crying?" She walked over to us and hugged us both.

"She'll tell you later Lyndsey." her father said, looking at me. I smiled and sat down on the couch.

"I should go now. I'll call you later Lyndsey." her dad said and left.

We just all sat on the couch, getting to know each other better. I was starting to forget that they killed Taylor. I couldn't stay mad at them. They were actually really nice. I wanted to become friends with them. I even thought about joining them but only if I didn't have to shoot anyone and just be their getaway driver or something. God, what am I doing?

Hey guys! I really hope that someone is enjoying this. Thanks for reading.

~Kvrstvn