VIII

Song: Addicted To You by Avicii

I couldn't live without you now, or I know I'd go insane.
I wouldn't last one night alone baby, I couldn't stand the pain.

********************************

Lynn's POV

I open my eyes and turn around in my bed. The things that happened the day before start to come back to me. I sit up and look around for Lara. She isn't here. Where is she? I start to have a panic attack but manage to keep myself under control. I get up and get dressed. I put on a white shirt with black jeans and black combat boots. I walk down the stairs carefully not to wake anyone up. It's still pretty early and the guys always sleep 'till it's noon.

When I'm at the bottom of the stairs I hear someone humming a song I had never heard before. I slowly walk to the kitchen and see Lara standing at the counter making breakfast. I creep up behind her and wrap my arms around her body causing her to flinch but she relaxes when she realises it's me.

"Goodmorning." I say, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Goodmorning sleepyhead." she answers, turning around so that she's facing me and giving me a soft kiss.

"Wow! Okay, uhhmmm. When did that happen?" I hear a familiar voice say behind me. I pull away from the kiss and look behind me to see Brian standing at the bottom of the stairs.

I see Lara blushing out of the corner of my eye.

"It isn't any of your business." I reply to his question.

"Oh uhm... Okay, I'm just gonna go upstairs again." he says before jolting up the stairs. He's probably gonna tell Alex and Justin.

"Hey, Lyndsey."

I turn my attention back to Lara and stare into her beautiful green eyes.

"What are we? I mean us." she asks.

"Whatever you want us to be." I answer, causing her to smile.

"I'm serious Lyndsey." she stops laughing and turns serious.

"You're never gonna stop calling me Lyndsey are you?" I ask, pretending to be annoyed.

"Nope." she answers, popping the p. I shrug. I know I didn't really answer her question but I'm not sure myself. I actually really like her.

"Are your parents still here?" she asks, changing the subject.

"I don't know. I haven't seen them since.... I punched my mom in the face." I start smiling a bit. I look down to hide it from Lara but she seems to see it.

"That was actualy pretty funny. Why was she being such a bitch?" Lara asks, wrapping her arms around my neck. I do the same but then around her waist.

"She just doesn't understand what I'm going through. When I came out to them they just didn't accept me at all. They said that I was still their daughter and that they still loved me but not when I was going to marry a girl. When Nathaniel died it even got worse. I even think they are happy that Nathaniel is gone. They never really loved my brother as much as I did. He made some mistakes in the past but I always forgave him because I knew he was a good person. It wasn't his fault. But my parents thought that it was. They almost threw him out of the house once but I managed to calm them down and they let him stay. Then he got in a car accident. Someone drove into him. He came from a party at one of his friend's house. I was so scared when he didn't come home, when the police officers knocked on our door. I locked myself in my room for days. I didn't go to school, I didn't eat, didn't sleep. I just cried." a single tear escaped my eye. I quickly wiped it away. I didn't want Lara to see me like this again.

"It's okay to cry Lynn. You've been going through a lot." She rubbed my back gently.

"Thank you." I pulled her into a hug.

"Lynn, I wanted to ask you something." she said. I nodded for her to go on.

"Would you maybe want to.. Uhhmm..go on a d-date with m-me. It's totally fine if you don't want to I just thought that maybe we could get to know each other a little better and-" she rambled. I cut her off by kissing her. I pulled away after a while.

"I would love to go on a date with you." I said, smiling at her.

She laughed nervously. "How about this afternoon. You're free, right? Not like you're gonna rob some other shops." she immediately gasped after she said that.

"Omg, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it like that." she quickly rambled. I smirked.

"It's okay. And no, we don't have any shops to rob. I'm sorry about that again." I say, feeling guilty again.

"It's okay. It's not your fault. You didn't mean to. Can I ask you something?" She says. I nod for her to go on.

"Why are you a criminal?"

Hey my little beans! 😂
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did please make sure to vote and comment and all that stuff. Thank you for reading. See you in the next chapter.

~K