XII

Song: All Stars by Martin Solveig feat. Alma.

We light up the night.

********************************

"No! We are not watching that!"

"Yes we are. If you get scared you always have me babe."

"Uhhh! Okay. Only if I can cuddle you."
Lynn chuckled and nodded.

"Yes!" I happily yell, jumping up and down. Lynn rolls her eyes and starts the movie. We both sit on the couch and cuddle. It's always so good to be with her. No matter what we do. It's amazing.

I start to zone out a little and suddenly a freaky thing pops up on the screen.

"AAAAHHHHH!" I scream and jump up, almost falling on the ground in the process. Lynn jumps up too and wraps her arms around me.

"Babe, it's okay." she chuckles a little.

"We are never watching horror movies ever again! You knew I didn't like them."

"Yes, I know. That's why I wanted to watch it. So I can cuddle you a lot more." she smirks again.

I playfully slap her on her arm. "What! I hate you." I pouted.

"No, you don't. You love me."

I sigh. "True." We both burst out in laughter and decide to watch a different movie. We end up watching all movies of The Hunger Games. I've seen those movies so many times that I know every line they say.

After watching we decide it's best if we go home. Well, it's not really home. Not my home. I can't get the fact that they kidnapped me out of my head. I've got nothing to lose. So why not join them. They said I would be amazing at this. I think I thought about it enough. I'm gonna tell them.

When we get back 'home' Brian, Justin and Alex are sitting on the couch playing video games. We sneak up behind them.
Lynn and I yell. We hear some screams. Mission complete I guess.

"Never do that again! I fucking hate you both!" Alex yells, stomping off to the kitchen.

Lynn, Brian and Justin begin to laugh. He's really mad, why are they laughing?

"Don't worry. He's always like that. When he comes back he'll probably still want to kill you but he'll get over it." Brian explains. I just nod and look at Lynn who is almost on the floor, laughing her ass off. I start laughing to because she looks so funny. Eventually everyone is laughing at her. She's really laying on the ground now. Alex came back and is laughing now too.

Oh! I have a great idea. I smirk and crouch down next to Lynn and start to tickle her. She starts screaming.

"AHHH! LARA STOP IT!" She screams, laughing and crying at the same time.

I tickle her a little bit more but then I stop. I try to stand back up but Lynn pulls me back on the ground and starts to tickle me this time.

"NO! LYNN!" I yell.

"Karma's a bitch."

Hey peeps! Have any of you listened to Tonight Alive's new song feat, LYNN GUNNNNNN?!!! She sing for like 6 seconds but that's enough to kill me. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH LYNN GUNN. WE COULD DISAPPEAR FOR AWHILE!! AAAHHHH! Okay, I'm sorry. I'm gonna kick myself out now. Bye!

~K