XI

Song: Heaven With You by Heirsound

And you can have the inside spot. I'll have the side were I'm halfway off. 'Cause you know I'll always take what's worse. Even in death you know I'll put you first.

********************************

Time went by fast and before we knew it it was already 9pm. We decided to go to a McDonalds and eat there. Lynn told me that Brian's last name was MacDonald and that he didn't really like going to a McDonalds.

"You don't have to be ashamed of that Brian. You're special. I think
It would be amazing to be named after a fast food restaurant." I told Brian. We were currently sitting in the car. Alex was driving, Brian sat beside him and Lynn and I sat in the backseat cuddling each other.

I saw a blush creep up on his cheeks.

"Thanks Lara, that means a lot to me."

We drove a little longer 'till we reached the McDonalds. We ate and talked and laughed at each others jokes. I really had a great time with these people. We went back home after a while. The guys said they were going to bed since it was already midnight.

"Do you wanna go for a walk? I want to show you something." Lynn asked.

"Yeah, sure." She grabbed my hand and we walked outside again.

"Where are we going?" I curiously asked.

"You'll see. I'm not going to tell you." she answered, a smirk plastered on her face.

"No, Lynn! Please tell me!" I tried using my puppy eyes but it didn't seem to work.

"You look very cute right now and I almost can't resist the puppy eyes but I'm still not gonna tell you. We're almost there anyway."

I sight and give Lynn a kiss on her cheek, causing her to blush.

"Wow, that's the first time I've ever seen you blush." I joke.

She playfully pushes my arm. I pretend to be hurt. "Shut up." she laughs.

We walk a little further until we reach a big forest. We walk in it and Lynn gets of the path and takes a lot of shortcuts untill we reach the biggest tree I've ever seen.

"What are we doing here?" I ask. I'm still so curious to see what she wants to show me. She doesn't say anything and just points up. I look at her in confusing but she just nods. I look up and see a beautiful treehouse with lights lighting up the place. I gasp and let out a laugh.

"Omg Lynn! This is so beautiful!" I squeal.

"Just like you." I look back down and stare into her eyes.

"Lynn, you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Not just on the outside but a lot more on the inside. I don't care that you've made mistakes in the past. You'll always be my number one. You're amazing Lynn. I want to be with you for ever."

"So... You're saying you like me?" she asks, smirking.

"No,...." I can see her smirk fading and turning into a frown. "I don't like you at all. I love you." her fave lits up again and it's the best thing I've ever seen. She kiss me passionately. She pulls away and outs her forehead against mine.

"I love you too Lara and I'll always will. Even if we can't be with each other or even when we have a fight. Please remember that I will always love you. No matter what. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes! Omg!" I jump in Lynn's arms and she lifts me up, spinning me around. She puts me down and I kiss her.

"Do you wanna go inside?" she points to the treehouse again. I nod and we both climb the ladder up. When I reach the top I gasp again. There are candles lit all around the treehouse. It's not too big but you can stand up straight. (More like stand up gay.) (A/N: I just realised that there are a lot of these kind of jokes in this book. 😂)

There is a couch and a lot of books and Cd's. On the other side of the room is a mattress and a couple of blankets laying around. Lynn climbed in too and gives me a hug from behind.

"Do you like it?" she asks.

"Of course I do! How could I not like this!?" I turn around and wrap my arms around her neck. She does the same around my waist and closes the gap between our lips.

"How did you build this?" I asked curiously.

"I didn't build this. I just found it some day. There was nothing in here and I came here everyday after I found it. It was like a little getaway from everything that was going on. Nobody ever really goes to this side of the forest 'cause they say there are wolves here but in the 5 years I've come here everyday, I've never seen a wolf so I don't need to worry about my stuff being stolen."

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" she asked, walking to the couch and grabbing the laptop that was on it.

"Sure." I replied.

"What do you wanna watch?"

"I don't know. You can choose."

I saw her smirking a little before she put on the movie Insidious Chapter 3. Oh no. A horror movie. I hate those.

Hey peeps! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading! Bye!

~K