XIV

Song: Du Hast by Rammstein

Du
Du hast
Du hast mich
Du hast mich
Du hast mich gefragt
Du hast mich gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt

You
You got
You got me
You got me
You asked me
You asked me and I did not say anything.

********************************

Lynn's POV

2 weeks later

It's been two weeks and me and Lara have gone to the hospital to see Taylor. She's in a coma so we could really talk to her but just seeing her was enough for Lara. Brian, Alex and Justin are on a vacation to England. Me and Lara just stayed here because we are lazy.

"Rise and shine motherfucker! If you wanna go see Alexa you have to get up!"

Uhh. I'm really not a morning person. I roll over to my phone and turn it on. It's so early! I groan and decide to get out of bed. I almost fall on my way to the bathroom. I walk in and see Lara brushing her teeth. She's in her underwear. You would not believe how hard it is not to stare. I wrap my arms around her tiny body and kiss her neck.

"Finally! I wash stalting to tink thet you welen't going to wake up." she says. She talks funny because of the toothbrush in her mouth.

"How much cuteness can be shoved onto one person?" I say, smiling like an idiot. She just rolls her eyes.

"I'm gonna take a shower so you should probably join me. It'll save water." I say, smirking. She rolls her eyes again and chuckles.

"Nice try but I already showered." she says, walking out of the room and swaying her hips. I shower and do the things I need to do and then I get dressed.

I walk into the kitchen, smelling pancakes. Lara is cooking and she put some music on. I sneak up behind her and scare her. She yells and turns around with a pan in her hand, threatening to punch me with it.
(A/N: This story is very violent. 😂)

"You would never do that!" I yell, laughing at her reaction.

"No, that's true. You sure love scaring people don't you?" she questions.

"Yes I do." I smirk, sitting down on the counter. She goes to stand between my legs and kisses me passionately.

"I don't wanna stop this but we really need to hurry up if we wanna get there in time for the visiting hour" she says.

"Tonight there is one too. We can go then." I smirk. She laughs.

"I'd rather go now so we can continue this tonight. How does that sound?"

"Pretty good." I aswer. We both chuckle and eat our breakfast. After that we get in the car and drive to the prison Alexa is in. I park in front of the big gates. I sighs. Lara grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"It's gonna be fine. She's still your friend." she says. I nod and we get out. We get through the gate and past the guards. We end up at a secretary and we have to say who we are visiting.

"We are here for Alexa San Roman."

The woman nods and looks through some papers. "She can't have any visitors now unfortunately. She almost killed someone two days ago. She's in isolation.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Someone told her off and she just freaked. She punched his head so hard that he had to go to the hospital. They say he's lucky that he survived that."

I never thought she would do something like this. She wouldn't before she had to go to prison. Putting her in here did not do her good.

"Can we just please talk to her. It doesn't need to be long."

The woman shook her head no. I sighed and turned around ready to leave. I was walking away already when I saw that Lara wasn't following me. I turned back around and saw her whispering something to the woman. She turned around and looked at me, smiling. What did she do?

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment! See you in the next chapter!

~K