Tris?

Recap: Tris supposedly got shot, her memory is somewhat coming back, and a nurse injected a serum into her. Sorry for not writing in soooo long.

TOBIAS POV:

I press my head against the door and hear Tris quietly sniffling. I feel so bad for leaving her in there, all alone. She was almost to that point that she remembered me, I could feel it. I hear footsteps coming closer and closer and closer. Then silence for a minute. "Sir, we need to get into the young lady's room, please move out of the way." I look up at him scowling. He looks familiar for some reason. I move back a few steps and sit down. They press a few buttons and walk in.

I tiptoe to the door and press my ear against it. If I'm quiet enough, I will be able to hear the conversation. I can hear Tris talking to a nurse. I don't remember getting shot? Wait, Tris got shot? There was no blood anywhere. I can barely hear anything else they are saying. After 5 minutes, I do hear something interesting. You're right, you didn't get shot. And then I hear Tris scream. I take a step back from the door. "No!" I scream. "What are they doing to her!" I slam my body into the door, but it doesn't budge. I take out my phone and call Zeke.

Z- Hello?

T- Zeke! Get to the hospital now, Bring our friends! Something bad is happening!

I hear him rushing around the room,

Z- I'll be there in 5 minutes bro. Stay strong sweetheart. Love you!

T- Love you too sweetheart.

I hang up and sit down in the chair. I tap my fingers, anxious, and I feel my rage inside me bubbling up. I will not lose Tris. She has almost died a few times now. After a few minutes, the doctors come back out, smirking. The tall male doctor approaches me, one hand behind his back. "How's Tris?" I say through gritted teeth. He looks up at me and smiles. "Oh Tris, she's doing just fine." He prolongs the 'just', and I'm even more angry now. I stand up, but immediately get pushed down. He holds my neck and jams that damn needle into my neck. "No!" I yell, my vision getting blurry. "Tris!" My words slurring, I try to stay away. But I am not Tris, I can't resist, and the darkness overpowers me.

A/N

Sorry for not updating in a really long time! Next chapter should be in Zeke's POV. Who should the familiar doctor be? Once again sorryyyyyyy. Please vote.

So who should it be????

Caleb?

Drew?

somehow Peter?

or somehow Marcus?

or just comment somebody.

Thank you for reading!

-Laila