Do I tell?

Okay most of you have chosen girl or boy. So,  now I need people to comment names. I have a few in mind that I'll put on my story for you to vote.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

TRIS POV:

"Well it's your fault you fell!" I say laughing. "You need to master the art of sliding around!"

He glares at me. I just smile. When should I tell him? 
He gives me a worried look

"Tris, so what's up with you and Christina?" He asks quietly. It's almost like he's embarrassed to ask.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you! She apologized to me so we're friends again." I say cheerfully. He smiles and nods.

"That's good!" He says in the same tone as me.

"Yea." I say. That's not the most important thing in my mind right now. How do I tell you? I hope he doesn't leave me! The thought of that almost makes me cry.

I breath in deeply.  I'll find the best way to tell him. Even if fear runs through me. I will do it!
I look at him and smile. When he looks at me he says, "Let's start unpacking! Especially the bed!"

I laugh and nod. I open up a box and take out a picture of my mom I found at the Bureau. I smile and place it gently on the floor.

Tobias moves a desk and picks up the picture. He smiles and puts it on the desk. He also takes a fake flower and puts it beneath it.

I think he doesn't notice me watching him do that so I start taking more stuff out of the box. I grab a few blankets and place it on the bed.

I end up making the bed all together.

"I'm tired!" I say exaggeratedly. He smiles at me and walks up to me.

He hugs me and whispers, "I love you. Get dressed and I have something for you."

I walk into the bathroom with one of his shirts and some sweat pants. His shirt is way too big but I don't care. I put my hair into a messy bun and smile.

I walk back out there and he has the flower in his hand. He has a piece of paper in his hand too.

"Tris, I know you have been really nervous about something. And I know you have been really sad about your parents, but I want you to know that I love you and that I'll be here no matter what okay?  I also made Dauntless Cake!" I start tearing up. I rush towards him and hug him. I cry into his shoulder.

This pregnancy has taken an emotional toll on me. But then it hits me. I know how exactly I will tell him! I smile into his chess and look up.
"Thank you." I say quietly.

He rubs my back and squeezes me. He throws me into the bed and I laugh. But then he walks out of the room. When he comes back in, he has two slices of  Dauntless Cake!

I look at it and lick my lips. I take it from his hand and hug him again, then stuff a huge piece of it into my mouth. I feel like I haven't had this in so long!
_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

TOBIAS POV:

I feel so bad for Tris. I love her so much! It seems like she likes the cake though. I rub her head and watch her until she falls asleep.

She looks so peaceful. She's holding onto my hand while she's asleep. I put my head next to hers and fall asleep with her, still holding her small, fragile hand.

I wake up the next day to Tris in the kitchen running around and doing stuff. I start to get up but she runs to the bathroom and closes the door. I start to walk over there to see what's wrong but she ends up coming out with her hands in her- MY- jacket pocket and a huge smile on her face.