The Waiting Room

I wanted to make this for my followers from @fourtris.eaton (Instagram)
This takes place a week after what happened in Allegiant, but Tris is currently alive! This is my alternate ending and I hope I can update this ASAP. I DO NOT OWN TDS ALTHOUGH I WISH I DID.

TOBIAS POV

It's been a week since my beautiful Tris got shot in the stomach and chest three times. I'm in the hospital waiting room waiting for some news or until visiting hours open. I haven't slept much at all this week, my eyes are bloodshot, my hairs a mess, and I need to take a shower.

"Hey... Are you um... okay?" Christina says  as she walk in. 
"Uh. Yes I am!" I say with a hint of sarcasm. She rolls her eyes and sighs.
"I got some information from the doctor!" She says excitedly.

I pause and smile. I turn to look at her. "Well, what are you waiting for?" I say.
"There's bad news and good news. Which one should I start with?" She says.

"Bad." I say.
"Well, they were thinking about..." she starts as tears pile up in her eyes, "pull the plug."
"No! " I jump up. "They cannot do this! Not to my.." the words barely come out of my mouth, "not to my Tris." I head to the nearest doctor.
"Four! Stop!" Christina yells, "I haven't even told you the good news!"
I stop in my path, and turn around.
"If you want me to tell you, Four, you need to calm down!" She basically spits the words at me.

"Fine." I say and sit down.
"Luckily, there is more good news than bad news!" She says really cheerfully.

"Ugh, just starts already!" I say angrily.
"Fine. Fine." She starts, "First off, they got the bullets out of Tris!"

My eyes light up. Then they get teary-eyed.
"That's good!" I say. I'm really nervous. I rub the back of my neck.
"Quit being so nervous!" She says to me, "Anyways, they are 95% sure that she is going to wake up!"

"She will!!!" I say with more excitement than I meant.

"Yup! Also visiting hours starts in 5 minutes so you better start walking!" She says to me.

"Thank you so much!" I say as I push open the door.

AUTHORS NOTE:

TYSM for reading!! Please leave comments and suggestions and stay tuned for the next update 🙏🏻