We ate breakast on the backyard. It was fun bonding with my family. I love them all so much. They mean a lot to me. We may not have the same blood but the love we have for each other is more than that. 

     Sausages, bacon, omelette, toasted bread, pancakes and fruits. It was a feast. Everyone's chatting about stuffs but I really don't know how everything turned to me and Greyson.

     "So how are you and Sophie doing?" my mom asked Greyson. 

     "Well, we're good. Really good. But 'm gonna miss her when she leaves."

     "AWWWHHHH." everyone shrieked. 

    I'm just smiling like a goat in the corner while eating tons of pancakes. 

     "Someone's blushing." Tanner teased then everyone looked at me.

     "What?!" I said. 

     "Let me ask you this, Soph." Aunt Lisa said. This is nerve-wrecking. "Do you like Greyson?"

     Oh no. "Uhm..." Greyson's looking at me. "Yeah?"

     My mom's smiling like a retard. Madge and Penelope are blushing. Silence all over the table. 

     "What?!" I said.

     "Don't be so grumpy, birthday girl." Tiffany said.

     "I'm not being grumpy."

     All of them are looking at each other. 

     "I like Soph for Greyson." Alexa said in the middle of thin air.

     My eyes widened. What did she just say? She likes me for Greyson.

     "I do too." Tanner added. 

     What is happeninggg? 

     "I think they would look cute together." mom said. 

     "Why are you making fun of me? It's my birthdayyyy."

     "We're not making fun of you. We're stating our opinions." 

     I just shut up my mouth and finished my food. Greyson's in front of me. He is obviously red. Whenever we glance at each other, we just automatically smile and blush. 

     When we were done eating, my mom and aunt Lisa fixed up all the things and then I went to my room to change clothes for the beach. Madge and Penelope accompanied me upstairs.

     "What should I wear?" 

     "The one aunt Lisa gave you! The swimsuit. And then just put on a romper first maybe?" Madge suggested.

     "Alright." 

     I changed my clothes in the bathroom. When I got out, I grabbed my beach hat and the sunnies uncle Scott gave me. I also wore my sandals that mom bought me.

     "So how do I look?"

     "You look awesome."

     "Thanks. Don't I look kinda...gross?"

     "What are you saying? You are stunning!" Penelope said.

     "Alright. Let's go down now."

     I grabbed my bag and went down with them. I rode on my mom's car with Tiffany, Penelope and Madge. And the rest rode with uncle Scott. At around 9AM, we finally arrived at the beach. 

     Aunt Lisa, uncle Scott and my mom set up everything. Since it's still very sunny, I decided not to swim first. I just went to the dock and sat there leaving my feet swaying on the water. Madge and Penelope are playing with Fifi, Kibble and Pebble. The others are chatting with each other.