Chapter 13

Saturday morning. I got up off my bed and do my usual morning routine. I went to my bathroom to wash my face and take a quick shower. After that, I went downstairs to do some chores like cleaning and gardening. Since it was only 6AM and my mom isn't up yet, I tried to cook our breakfast. Bacon, egg, sausage, fried rice and coffee! :) At 7AM, my mom finally got up and was surprised with all the food in our table. 

     "Awwh, my little baby prepared our breakfast. Thanks sweetie!" 

     "You're welcome, mom! I woke up at 6 that's why I tried to make our breakfast." 

     So mom woke Tiffany up so that we could eat breakfast together. We ate and talked about...Greyson. Damn, why do they keep on telling me how much they like Greyson to be my boyfriend? I'm too young for that and everything's going way too fast. Love can wait. 

     "So aren't you gonna see Greyson today?" Mom said.

     "Mooom. Why do you keep on asking me about Greyson? Like seriously, it's annoying."

     "He likes you, you like him. I like him for you. So what? Oh cmon, call him and tell that I'm inviting him for a dinner here in our house." 

     "What? Mom, are you serious about that?" I said. 

     "I'm inviting him. You don't care. Okay? Give me your phone." She got my phone from my pocket and dialed Greyson's number. 

     "Mom sto--" 

     "Hello, Greyson!" She said. "We're having BBQ for dinner later. Maybe you should eat dinner with us." Gah, I wouldn't be shocked if my mom falls in love with Greyson. LOL seriously. "You'd come? That's great. Thank you! See you later okay? Bye sweetie!"

     This is so embarrassing. My mom just invited the guy I like for dinner. I don't know what to do. Oh well, I just need to...prepare maybe? :)

     So my mom said that he should come at 7PM. At 5PM, Tiffany and I started on fixing our backyard since we're gonna do the "dinner" there. Mom started cooking all kinds of foods that can be grilled. Since the food's too many for just the four of us, I invited Madge and Penelope to come too. While Tiffany invited her friend John. At around 7PM, Madge and Penelope came. Penelope brought us her home-made apple pie. John also came with bunch of flowers for Tiffany. Lol I never thought someone this hot will like Tiffany. Hahahah! 

     It's almost 8PM and Greyson's still not arriving. My mom told me to call him so I did. I went under the tree on our backyard since it's quiet there. 

     "Hey Greyson, where are you already?" I said.

     "I'm almost there. Don't worry." 

     "Oh. Oka--" Someone hugged me from the back. Who is it? Greyson.