Chapter 5

"TIFFANYYYYY!!! I'm gonna kill you when I get down so hide now." I screamed.

    "But make sure you put your pants on first." She said and laughed so hard.

    "I HATE YOU, TIFFANY. Don't you ever try to talk to me ever again." 

         I put the a simple floral dress and a pair of doll shoes on then went downstairs. I saw Greyson there on the couch, giggling. And Tiffany was looking at me with an evil smile. My mom also came in while laughing. 

    "Mom, you too? Don't tell me you're with Tiffany." I said.

    "What?! I'm with you, my baby girl." She said while pinching my cheeks. It's pure sarcasm, I swear.

    "Don't worry, Sophie. I didn't see anything." Greyson said. I can see the look on his face that he is avoiding to laugh.

    "Psh. Shut up." I said.

    "Don't be so rude to your date, my little pumpkin." Mom said.

    "Oh cmon, mom -__-" 

    "Just fix your hair quickly and go out with your date."

    "He's name is not "your date". It's Greyson. Okay?"

    "If you say so." Mom said while giggling. 

    "By the way, we should buy some pants when we get to the mall. Just kitten!" Greyson said.

    "There goes your not-so-funny joke again." I said while I glare at him.

    He laughed. "Don't be so grumpy. Haha!" He gives his hand to me then knelt on the floor. "Let's go, shall we?"

    My mom and Tiffany are giggling. "Oh cmon Sophie, don't be so silly. Take his hand and go." Tiffany said.

    I took his hand and held it tight. There goes his sparkling eyes again, looking at mine. Butterflies in my stomach, sweaty forehead but above all of those, I can still manage to put a smile on. A real smile. It's the first time I felt this way. Ever in my life.

     When I grabbed his hand, he stood up and smiled at my mother and sister. 

    "You two should go now. Time's running!" Mom said while chopping some carrots.

    "We'll go now. Goodbye and thanks for the drink!" Greyson said while giving a cheerful smile.

    "Bye mom!" I said as I kiss her cheek. I glared at Tiffany, she should apologize now but she never cared.

          We went out of the house and straight to the mall. There's complete silence between us. No one's talking and we were just walking in the mall. Because of total awkwardness, I broke the silence already.

    "It was really embarrassing." I said

    "No. It was funny." He said. It kinda embarrassed me more.

    "Oh cmon. No one else will know right?" I gave him a puppy look.

    "Yeah of course! By the way, let's go and shop clothes now!"

    "I thought we're just gonna--"

    "Your mom said that we should buy you more dresses and shoes so let's go!"

    "But I didn't bring money--"

    "Oh cmon, don't mind the money. Your mom provided me with the money for your shopping coz she said that if she gives it to you, you won't buy anything and you'll just keep the money to buy albums and books so cmon!"

    "Oh okay." So now, Greyson is like my shopping partner? This is reeeaaally weird.  

   So we went to different stores. But we stayed at H&M, Urban Outfitters and Forever 21 more. We shopped and talked and laughed. It was fun bonding with him. I never felt this way when I'm with Madge and Penelope. This day turned out so well because of Greyson. We bought tons of dresses, accessories and shoes. Greyson picked all of them. He really has a nice sense of fashion. 

          I tried out a pink laced dress which is really tight on my waist plus a high-heeled pink shoes with glitters on it (all of them were chosen by Greyson). I showed the whole look to Greyson. When I came out of the fitting room, I removed my messy bun, shook my hair a bit then looked at Greyson. He was shocked and I don't even know why. His mouth is open a bit and he's blushing a bit.

    "So?.... How do I look?" He didn't answer. "Hello? Still there? I think the dress is too tight on my waist. Don't you think?" Still, no response. I snapped my fingers then there he goes, functioning well again.

    "You look....amazing! I love the whole look. We should buy the dress and shoes. The dress is not tight on your waist. Just fine to show your curves. Okay?"

    "Well, we don't have money left right?"

    "I'll buy it for you. As a gift."

    "You don't really hav--"

    "It's fine." 

    I can't believe he really bought me the dress and shoes. It was embarrassing but he said it's okay but still. He's so sweet. I never thought that I would say this but not all guys are jerks. Greyson is an exception. 

    "Thank you, Greyson. That's really sweet of you. I really appreciate everything that you're doing to me." 

    "No problem! I like what I'm doing." he smiled. Those eyes. There's that sparkle in his eyes again.

   So after all the shopping, we went to Wendy's to eat dinner. He ordered the food then while we are eating, I said something. I don't know. It just popped out of my mind.

    "Why are you being so nice?" I said.

    "Because you're my friend." He said while smiling and eating fries.

   "That's it?" Okay I sounded demanding on this one but I didn't take back what I said.

    "Why? Do you think there's more than that?" That embarrassed me.

    "Well, is there something more than that?" I said without hesitation.

     "To be honest, yes" 

     My heart froze. 

 ---------------

Vote and comment please! ♥ Thanks :)