Chapter 60

The days went by and my time here in Kansas is running out. I spent most of my time with my friends. I already told Ethan, Tim and my other friends that I'm gonna leave. There a lot of things that I'm gonna miss here in Kansas. And one of those is the orchestra. I just came there and now I'm leaving. I'm gonna miss Mr. Williams and my other members a lot. 

     For me, music is the international language. Whenever I'm down, I just put my earphones on and turn the music up.  My most favorite song for now is Everything by Mr. Buble. It's just perfect. Oh and I also love I Wanna Hold Your Hand by The Beatles and Fly Me To The Moon by Frank Sinatra. Best music I've ever heard. 

     I've been writing a lot of new music these days. I think this is the result of sadness and happiness. My feelings are so bipolar right now. Sometimes, I just want to walk away from everyone else and think. Or maybe meditate? My mind is tired of all the dramas within me. I'm so weird.

     35 days, 33 days, 30 days... My time here in Kansas is slowly falling apart. I'm getting nervous about meeting my dad. I don't know why. I wanna spend all the time I have here with Madge, Penelope, my mom, Tiffany and Greyson. That's all I wanna do. 

       29 days, 25 days, 23 days... I will miss my mom and Tiffany. My mom has been my father and at the same time, my mother. She sacrificed everything for me. She stays late on the restaurant she works at to give us what we need. She tries to do everything for her to give me and Tiffany all the best. She never fails to make me smile. She stays up late whenever I'm sick. She supports me at school. She understands me. She's also my bestfriend. And she's the best mom. I love her so much.

     22 days, 20 days, 16 days...  I'm gonna miss Tiffany a lot. She's my best friend. Even though we fight a lot, she's still my sister and no one could ever change the at. I love her so much. She gives me advices. I can cry on her shoulders. She's the best. She gives me the reason why I want to reach my goals and dreams. 

     15 days, 12 days, 8 days... Made and Penelope are my treasures. My friends since forever! My friends since diapers. I have a lot of friends but they are the ones who give me reason to go to school everyday. Whenever I cry, they are there. Whenever I smile, they are there. Whenever I'm laughing, they are there. They are always there. They are treasures to me. Treasures that are hard to find and replace. I love them with all my heart.

     7 days, 1 week, 168 hours... I love Greyson so much. I don't wanna leave him. I can't imagine myself without him. When I get there in Canada, no one would fetch me home. No one would climb up with me to a treehouse. No one would stay with me under the rain. No one would eat a family size pizza with me. No one would take me to a dance. No one would hold my hand. No one would watch the sunset with me. No one would pluck a flower and put it in on my ears. No one would text me sweet goodnights.No one would ask for a kiss... And most of all, no Greyson by my side.

     Only 1 week left here in Kansas. 1 WEEK LEFT.

     It's a Friday and I'm gonna leave next Friday. All the requirements are already with me. The only missing thing is me, being there in Toronto with my father. My mother and I have been fixing my things to bring. 

     "Mom, I'll probably bring all my clothes." I said as I zipped open mu luggage.

     "No, you're not. Just pick the good ones. The pretty ones. I'll buy you a new set of clothes. Your father might say that I don't give you what you need." 

     "I don't need new clothes, mom."

     "I want you to have new clothes. So we're gonna go to the mall later, alright? No buts. And maybe this will be my birthday gift to you."