chapter 15

Hey guys, sorry for the late update...here's 15.
Enjoy and dont forget to vote,please!!

"The real question should be where have you been!" Nate yelled, startling her.

Her phone dings with a new message earning their attention. She hurries over to the bedside table still holding her dress to her chest,then she realizes she still was in just her underwear and bra so she turns to Nate.

"Turn around,I want to change" she said. Nate ignores her and comes closer with a wild smirk. "Come on mia,since we're already in your bedroom why don't we make use of this moment to......"

" Nate stop,i thought we talked about this.... " her phone dings again with another message.

She turns her gaze to the phone on the bedside table. Nate uses this opportunity to grab her by the hips and push her to the bed. She lands horizontally and Nate straddles her.

"I promise,I'll be gentle" he leans down to kiss her but she turns away. She then smells the alcohol from his breath on her face.

Mia pushes him with force and he falls on the other side of the bed. She rushes to stand and escape his grasping hands.

"What is wrong with you,I told you I needed space, space from you,can't you get that!" She yelled in annoyance. Grabbing a nearby robe on her door.

"I'm sorry,I just miss you so much"

"Its late,I think you should leave," she said as she wrapped her robe around her body more tighter.

"I..." He was saying before her phone ringing sounds in the bedroom.

She hurries to the phone and picks it up. Chris is written boldly on the screen.

Mia looks back at Nate, and he senses her hesitation to answer the phone so he grabs it from her with force.

He reads the name written on the screen and he snarls. "you've been with him, haven't you? "he asks annoyed.

"we are friends Nathaniel, I already told you, can't friends go out? "

"I told you Mia, don't be friends with him anymore, I don't like him! "Nate yelled.

"we can't keep talking about this, you should go, I'm very tired,please"mia begged.

"but promise me, you'll think about us, and about what I told you" he calmed himself down.

"Just go, "

"just for the record, stay away from him "

"go! "

"I'm going, no goodnight kiss? "

"ugh.. Go nate"

She locked the door as soon as he stepped outside the apartment.

***
A week later, everything seemed to remain exactly the same except the fact that the company seemed extra busy and noisy. Hannah, the CEO's only daughter would be returning from her studies abroad today and preparations were being made for her arrival.

The CEO even organised a welcoming party for her tomorrow night and everyone was invited.

The whole company bussed with different assumptions of her,majority were about her bad character and ill manners.

"have you seen her?, she's like 22 and she has everything" Velma said as she sat down with her food tray.

"yeah, she's so lucky but I heard she's a bitch" Caroline added.