Rowan could feel a blush creep onto her lips and she smiled. She then sat up so that they were eye level, "Do you love me?" she asked in a low voice. She knew he did, but before they continued she wanted him to tell her once more.

"Very much so," Bjorn said, looking into her cerulean eyes. He watched her nod her head and smile once more and wondered why she would ask such a question. To prove his answer, he leaned in and gently pressed his lips against hers.

His breath tasted sweet and Rowan let out a small sigh, wrapping her arms around his body that had been toned by both training and war. Realizing that her bare breasts were pressed against his own chest she fought the urge to giggle. She enjoyed the way his skin felt against her own and she squeezed him slightly, begging him to come closer.

Bjorn could no longer control himself and for the third time that night, he broke away from her mouth and went straight to her breasts, pausing to take in heir beauty before continuing.

They sat upright on their own and fit perfectly into his large hands. He remembered many of his men talking about the sight of a woman's breast and how some preferred large ones or smaller ones. At the time, he tried his best to block out their conversation, for the thought of a man enjoying an inch woman's body had caused him to grow sick with anger. Looking back, he couldn't believe how simpleminded he was, but was glad that he had met this beautiful woman to change not only the way he thought, but had made him a better man in general.

He began to kiss the soft warm skin of her breasts, enjoying their texture. Then, ever so slightly, he began to lightly move his tongue on her erect nipples. When Rowan let out a moan, he knew that he had hit yet another spot of hers that she enjoyed. I'll add it to the list, my love.

She ran her fingers through his hair once more and took Kestrel's advice, letting her body relax and enjoy the sensations that washed over her body. She noticed that a certain wetness had began to collect in her underclothing and almost panicked when she remembered hearing Tursa answer a Sister's question on the way to the Venetian Forrest.

"But how will we know when we are ready?" Geil asked, curious as to how the process worked. Rowan internally cringed at the thought and tried her best to focus on the trail before her.

Tursa chuckled, "Do not fret. Your body will tell you. It will be as if you had an accident of sorts but know that it is just your body's way of preparing for you to lay with your mate."

Rowan fought to keep a small chuckle at bay as she recalled the memory. If only that version of myself could see me now.

Bjorn switched back and forth from her mouth to her breasts before he decided that he wished to explore more of her curves. And when Rowan began to slip off her underclothing, he was pleased that she too shared the same aspirations.

After she removed the thin piece of cloth, she tossed it onto the floor and bit her lip. Her heart raced as she thought about what was to happen in the moments to come, but she knew it was what she wanted. Needed.

Bjorn searched her face, not wanting to continue until he had her permission. She gave a slight nod and he grinned, then slowly pulled up her nightclothing.

He had never seen a woman's nether region before and did not know what to expect, but he quickly decided that this too was beautiful.

He leaned down and positioned himself on his stomach so that he could shower her most sweetest spot with affection as well. Slowly, he ran a thumb over her and immediately noticed how wet she was but quickly realized that he too had caused this.

When his thumb caressed a spot that he had heard many men gossip about, Rowan's body jumped. "Did I hurt you?" he asked, concerned.

This time she couldn't help but to giggle, "No, just the opposite actually..." she said, trailing off and biting her lip, secretly wishing he would do it again.