" I love you all too. " I said and we did a group hug.

We were disturbed from our hug when an arrow came flying at us, Vulcan was quick to avoid it and we pulled out of it.

Seriously we were under attack again? This was the last werewolf territory before we got to the witches portal and there happen to be at least fifty wolves that I've seen now. We probably can't take them all, it seems I'd be using my powers much but I have to make sure that no one leaves alive.

Before I knew it they started shooting arrows and bullets with us trying to avoid it. There were at least twenty wolves in their human form, I could take them on while they handled the wolves. Vulcan was tearing a wolf into pieces and so was Jonathan. Sam seemed to be burning those trying to get to him and I was struggling with a wolf that was trying to tear me apart. I couldn't shift so it was pretty hard attacking him in human wolf, I stabbed him on the stomach and while he still struggled to bite me I burnt him. An arrow was shot at me and I used my powers to redirect to a wolf that was giving Vulcan a hard time. He sent a small smile my way and continued, while I was looking at him a wolf pulled me down biting my hand and I let out a small scream. The wolf flashed it's canine at me and was ready to bite me but I froze it. The smell of my blood seemed to have gotten Vulcan distracted and he looked at me ready to devour me but I could see he was struggling with himself not to.

A wolf lunged at him and Vulcan wasted no time in tearing it into pieces his eyes not leaving mine. I took a step backwards trying to avoid his gaze and was attacked by another wolf that was hovering over me ,before I knew it I was on the floor surrounded by ten wolves. I was scared and felt numb, no one could really save me because they were occupied. I gulped waiting for his canines to go down my neck but he was thrown away Vulcan. He continued to throw them away and they continued to attack him. I had a feeling he was saving me so he could kill me. I finally got on my feet and froze the wolves before burning them and Vulcan turned to look at me rushing to my side before I knew it. I started walking back not wanting him to suck my blood but I stopped when I hit a tree and gulped. What happened next wasn't what I was expecting at all, Vulcan tore his clothes and used it to bandage where I was bitten.

" Your blood is distracting me. " he said before running off.

I sighed in relief but it was short lived when a wolf threw me to a tree and I shouted when my back hit the tree and when I stood upright I was surrounded by at least fifteen wolves,why were they after me so much? I was starting to feel dizzy, my hand was hurting and I was loosing much blood and it didn't help that my back was hurting me now. I was falling asleep slowly and a wolf bit my leg causing me to scream and push out my dizziness.

A very big black wolf appeared out of nowhere standing infront of me protectively. Our eyes locked for a moment and I saw that beautiful eyes that I was starting to miss but what really got to me when we locked eyes was a sense of deja vu . I felt like something like this had happen before. I saw a white wolf on the floor with a black wolf standing in front of it protectively like what was happening now.

He averted his gaze from mine and started tearing the wolves into pieces and since he was way bigger than them he dominated them. Before I knew it in one swift move he had destroyed the whole wolves that was supposed to attack me. That was the last of the wolves since the rest had taken care of them and I could make out them rushing towards me before I blacked out.

" Come on wake up already. " I heard the all too familiar voice say and I forced my eyes to open and my eyes met with the familiar green eyes.

" You're here, why're you even here? " I managed to say

" I'm here because of you, I want to protect you. " he said, his voice for the first time soft and sweet.

That wasn't really what I was expecting but that's a start. I wanted to argue that I didn't need protection but under the circumstances that we met, I would surely loose.

" Thanks for saving me out there, I'm grateful. "

" You don't have to thank me, I was barely protecting you. You hurt your leg and hand. "

" It's not your fault, you weren't here yet. "

" But I could have been with you sooner if I went with you. "

"Yeah you could have, you didn't even acknowledge my presence after what happened. "

He wanted to say something but stopped and the rest came in sight.

" Are you okay Lee, I'm sorry. " Vulcan said

" Don't worry, I'd be fine. " I said managing a smile

" You're good? " Jonathan asked. I noticed he had some injuries here and there

" Yeah, you? "

" I'm sure I'd live." he replied

" I've opened the portal that would take us to the journey through the witches realm. " Sam said.

Witches realm here we go.

Hi lovelies, thanks to all those reading, voting and commenting. It really means a lot.