Chapter 16

Dedicated to @Onyagowrites

Picture of Vulcan at the top.

Can anyone suggest another name for the book? I'd like something that has wolf, alpha and mate. Kindly let me know through comments or private message. Thanks

We all turned to look at who it was. I was literally looking at the guy, when the vampires said that they were hotter than werewolves it was only applicable to this guy but hey my Damon is still hotter, I can't believe I even thought of that.

The guy was handsome, he had lovely brown hair and golden brown eyes and totally white skin with red lips that made me wonder if he got that by the amount of blood he sucked. But I still prefer Damon though.

" Stop it. " he said and within seconds he was infront of the vampire king.

" You're going to have to let us go. " he said.

" I told you Vulcan, no one is leaving this place. " the vampire king said

" I'm going to leave this place with them and you're not going to say anything. How else am I going to find my mate if I'm always here? " Vulcan shouted.

" Yeah, give the guy a shot. " Jonathan said hoping to say something that would let him let us go.

" Shut the hell up wolf." the vampire king shouted angrily and his voice echoed through out the room in a scary way. I wanted to laugh at how scared Jonathan got immediately but I stopped.

" I told you that I had a vision where they were going to come and I was going to go with them and find my mate and look they're here and I'm going to go with them. " Vulcan said and the vampire king was about to say something but Vulcan cut him off rudely. " I'm going to go with them no matter what you say. " he said with a tone of finality.

" Fine but if you leave this place you never get to come back, not even when I'm dead. " he said sternly his tone threatening and warning

" We both know I'd be needed when you're dead to ascend the throne and guess what you won't be able to do a damn thing about it cause you'd be dead. " Vulcan said and the king's look had a sense of resignation

" Fine but only because you said you'd find your mate and the kingdom would need you to have a mate for you to ascend the throne. "

" Now you're talking old man. " Jonathan said happily his face having a wide grin, I did too. We were out of danger for the mean time.

The vampire king turned to look at us. His look was as scary as hell and Jonathan hid behind Sam, when the king had gotten what he wanted he turned to look at us down disgustingly before leaving.

" Sorry about that, that's my dad as you know and he's tough to handle as you've seen. I'm Vulcan bolvoran and you guys are?"

We all introduced ourselves and he let out a trip over me smile saying he was pleased to meet us. Who knew we would be exchanging pleasantries with the vampire prince?

" Thanks for the save dude we owe you. Our ass would have been whipped out there. " Jonathan said.

" Yeah thanks. " Sam and I added

" It's nothing, I did it for my own good too."

" But thanks anyway, your father scares the hell out of me. I wonder how you've coped being with him your entire life while I was here for some minutes and I nearly peed on my pants. " Jonathan said while he laughed

" I'd take you guys to your specific rooms so you can rest. I assume we'd leave early tomorrow morning? "

" Yes we would. " we answered