Chapter 59

Just great, when I thought we were almost done it was just starting over.

"Did you really think you could defeat us that easily?" They asked again laughing seeing the look of shock on our faces.

"Where is Amon?" Damon asked angrily.

" You'll never find him Axel, you'll never be king, we'll make sure of that and destroy your minions with you." The red witch stated glaring at us.

I was still confused as to why they weren't dead but then they could have pulled an illusion trick and it made me wonder if they were doing the same now. I had questions I wanted to ask Sam.

"We'll find Amon and bring an end to this tyranny. We will bring an end to you because you are nothing, nothing but stupid old hags." Aria said and I nearly laughed at her choice of words.

Her words annoyed the witches as they both used their powers to push her to the end of the room causing her to hit her head on the wall.

"Is that the best you can do? You must not be as powerful as you think you are." I had no idea where Aria was going with this though but I went over to where Sam stood.

"Is there a way you can find the location of Amon?" I whispered

"He's somewhere in this room hiding." Sam answered and I began to look around for places that was big enough for a grown man to hide. Why would the supposed king be hiding. This just goes to show our weak he is only to be controlled by witches.

"Do you know where in particular?" I asked but the witch got hold of me using her powers to bring me very close to her. The red witch was choking me, her hands tightly pressed around my neck, her long red nails piercing deep into my skin.

"Let her go now!" Damon and everyone else chorused.

I tried to wriggle free from her grasp and do something with my powers but I was already finding it difficult to breathe.

"It would be so great if the future king died before it was even born right?" She asked circling her fingers around my stomach and in that instance she let go of me as her feet started burning causing me to fall to the floor. I created a circle of fire around her increasing the intensity of the heat.

Aria, Loranda and the other witch continued to battle while we dealt with the one we had. Regaining her composure she put out the fire and used her powers to push me to the other side of the room and the intensity of the pain was great. It felt like a thousand drummers were drumming on my head and when my back collided with the wall I felt the pain immensely.

"You fools, I'm not one to mess with." She said starting a raging ball of fire directed at me but before it could get to me Damon turned it into a ball of ice.

"Saving your damsel in distress aren't you?" She asked letting out an evil smile.

"You won't be able to hurt her or anyone of us." Damon stated with confidence and she let out an evil laugh once more before launching an attack at Damon.

I quickly got on my feet and hid under a table, my head was spinning and banging, trying to keep my eyes open I sighted a small entrance not properly closed and made my way to it, hopefully that wa where Amon was hiding. If I could get to him and defeat him the witches wouldn't really have any need to continue the fight.

  I crawled to the entrance and when I got in I kept on crawling until the space opened wide and big enough for me to walk through. The place was dark but lit up with different lights, I kept on walking as it was a straight road until I saw a door heavily guarded by about ten hefty soldiers.