Chapter 44

To My Queen

So I'm sitting here at my desk in the dark trying to write something romantic as you sleep soundly in our bed. But you know I'm not a sappy romantic and it just wouldn't be us if things where simple.

The first time I saw you I hated you but that was all a front deep down I knew that it was a lie. When I fist saw you I remember thing to myself you where the most beautiful person I had ever seen and imidiatly I wanted to fight the world for you.

Most people thought I was a ladies man but it wasn't true, girls used to run the other way when they saw me because I was so intimidating but you didn't. You stuck whit me when I needed you and you never backed down from a fight. That's what I love about you.

And although things where difficult you never left even when you said you would, you never left because you knew as well as I did that I couldn't say away from from you and you couldn't stay away from me. We needed each other like we need oxygen, like fish need water and the forest need trees.

Toghter they fit perfectly made for each other and when separated they die. I remember walking into Rob's Café and seeing this spit fire yelling at people and taking charge. I thank fate everyday for making me walk in there, I thank your mother for going into debt for the drugs otherwise I would of not meet you.

And when you said you loved me I remember my demons vanishing and I felt so peaceful, and then I married you and I thought that at last I did something good, fir the first time in my life I did the right thing.

And I know tomorrow you're going to give birth to two of the most beautiful babies anyone has ever seen, they are going to be beautiful because they are our babies.

I just wanted to say thank you, thank you for not leaving me, thank you for fighting with me and for me, thank you for not giving up, thank you for putting up with all my bullshit, thank you for being the best wife to the most horrible person to ever walk this earth.

I used to think I was invicable but even superman had a weakness and it was not kryptonight, it was his women.

And I know you're scared and worried you won't be a good mother but I know you'll make it and be the best mother you can to our kids.

I won't be here when you wake up in the morning and I might not make it to see you give birth but I'll alway be with you even if I'm not there. Stay strong.

And never forget that I love you with every fiber in my soul, and there is no such thing as death do us part because I'll follow you where ever you go.

From Your King

Tears streamed down Bayliy face her breathing hitched. "Don't worry you'll be okay" Hailey said stroking her hair, the nurses came and pushed her into the Labour ward.

"You have to push now" the doctor said to her, Bayliy shook her head "I'm not doing this without him" she yelled sweat dripping down her forehead as she ground her teeth in pain.

The doctor was about to argue with her but the door opened and a disheveled Ryan walked in "I'm here baby" he held her hand and kissed her on the forehead.

A few hours later Bayliy gave birth to Riley and Bryan Games.