Chapter 18

After breakfast Bayliy helped Hailey clear the table. Bayliy felt like she acted a bit too harsh the day before and was trying to break the ice between them.

They where alone in the kitchen when Bayliy spoke. "Um Hailey" she started making Hailey look up at her. "Listern I just wanted to apologized for the way I acted yesterday, I guess I was overwhelmed to be back home and stuff. I hope we're good" Bayliy said.

Hailey looked at her for a few seconds then nodded, "okay" she said and walked out of the kitchen. Bayliy looked at her confused and frowned shrugging, "tough crowd" she said before continuing with the work.

Hailey however was fuming ad she marched up the stairs and into Ryan's office. Ryan looked up at her surprised then gave her an emotionless look. "What can I do for you Hailey?" He asked but slightly jumped in his seat when she slammed the door shut.

"What the fuck was that?" He swore standing up and walking around the desk to her. "You know exactly what this is about" she hissed. Ryan narrowed his eyes at her, "no apparently I don't. So could you be so kind to tell me what the fuck is going on?" He yelled at her.

"Your little fucking girlfriend that you didn't tell me about" she said. "Watch your mouth little girl" he warned, "Oh so now I'm a little girl because your girlfriend came along" she waved her arms around.

"She's not my girlfriend" he said, "then who the fuck is she?" Hailey questioned. "How come she can enter your room? Where was she all this time?" She pressed.

Ryan growled and pushed her against the wall wrapping his hand around her throat, " that is none of your fucking business" he said letting her go. "So you haven't told her about how we met?" She coughed out.

Ryan got up in her face, "you say one word about that and mark my words Bayliy will be on you pounding your face in like she's opening Christmas presents" he warned. "And your not the only one holding a secret" he smirked. "Now get the fuck out of my office" he said turning and going back to his desk.

Hailey weakly stumbled out as quick as she could.

Back in the livingroom downstairs, Angela and Bayliy sat on the couch chatting. "So I have so news for you" Angela said wiggling her eyebrows. "Do tell" Bayliy said interested, "no way first you tell me what happened between you and my brother last night" she teased.

Bayliy opened her mouth to speak but Angela cut her off, " and keep it PG 13" she said before letting Bayliy speak. Bayliy playfully glared at her, "nothing happened we just enjoyed each other company that's all" she replied.

Angela rolled her eyes, "Yeah right. But anyway I'm gonna have to leave in a few days time" she said. Bayliy frowned at her, "Why?" She asked. "They whole Tom thing is gonna be under investigation so I'm going to have to lay low for a while" Angela explained.

Bayliy pouted at her but before she could say anything Hailey came stumbling down the stairs and out the front door. The girls watched her silently, "odd ball that one" Angela commented. Bayliy nodded in agreement, "Yeah Ryan told me they found her on one of their missions but I feel like there's more to the story" she voiced her thoughts.

Angela couldn't reply because Ryan walked in at that moment, " Hey girls what you talking about?" He asked sitting in between them. "Nothing, just about how you and Bayliy where doing the nasty last night" Angela said making Bayliy blush.

Ryan pulled Bayliy to his side and smirked, "I don't kiss and tell" he said, "oooohhh" Angela said wiggling her eyebrows at Bayliy.

Bayliy playfully smacked Ryan and got up, "I'm so done with you guys", Ryan pulled her back and she landed on the couch with a huff. "I came here to tell you guys to be ready by six" he said then stood up walking away.

"Why?" Angela asked stopping him, he turned and smirked at them putting his hands in his pockets, "because we're going to the club for some fun. So dress nice" he said then walked away.