Chapter 6

The entire night Bayliy lyed awake thinking until she got a headache.

She watched as the sun rose and filled the room in a bright orange hue. It was the most beautiful thing in the most ugliest place. She wondered what would she have been doing if she was back at home. Home. Who knows when she'll see it again and the people she loved within it.

Today was Saturday. That meant two things, one almost all of the kids would be out and about in the town that was about a few minutes away from the school ,so school will be empty, and two she had to meet up with Mrs Kennedy at the library.

It was the perfect set up. No kids to wonder around and see her and she would also get all the answers she wanted.  With a sigh she got up and went into the bathroom taking a shower. As she washed her body her mind wondered about what was in store for her.

What did Mrs Kennedy want to talk about?  What if she works for Tom? And she found out I tried to escape! Now she's going to kill me! She thought. One thing was for sure, if Mrs Kennedy was working for them and tried to take Bayliy down, Bayliy would be able to hold her off.

She got out of the shower then walked back into her room and pulled on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and her white convers sneakers. She pulled her hair up into a high ponytail then examined herself in the mirror. Her eyes were red with huge ugly black bags under them, her face was pale and lifeless.

She applied some black eye liner and some mascara which made her dark eyes pop out and the bags under her eyes blend in. When she was finally done she casually walked out of the room and to the back stairs. The halls where mostly empty, aside from a few kids hanging around.

Bayliy easily made her way to the staircase that no one used due to there being an elevator. She ran up the stair way to save time. Once she made it to the second floor, Bayliy rushed to the library and pulled the doors opened. She walked in looking around to see no one else was there.

She crept around the shelves and was at the back when the door swang open and closed with a loud bang. Bayliy jumped at the sound but shook it off and started to go out to the front when a hand covered her mouth and wrapped around her shoulders dragging her off.

Bayliy struggled and tried to fight off the person but they had a vice grip on her. "Stop struggling will you", Bayliy stilled her eyes grew wide. It was Mrs Kennedy dragging her. Bayliy stopped struggling which gave Mrs Kennedy the okay to let go. She let go of Bayliy and they stood facing each other.

Bayliy was about to open her mouth to  speak but  the sound  of a shelf being knocked over stopped her. Mrs Kennedy grabbed her arm and started pulling Bayliy further into the back of the library. "It's not safe here. Follow me",was all Mrs Kennedy said as she lead  the way.

Right at the back of the library was an old red rug that sat in the middle of the lounge area. Mrs Kennedy picked the rug up to then pulled the latch that was in the wooden floor boards. She pulled it and the small trap door came up, "quickly get in", she rushed Bayliy in.

Bayliy bent down and reached for the lader but there was nothing there, she lost her balance and fell into the dark abayess of nothingness. Bayliy found herself sliding down a tunnel and then falling flat on the hard ground. How was there a tunnel? They were on the second floor! That was not possible but then again a lot of things didn't seem possible at certain times.

"Be careful it's a pretty rough ride down", Mrs Kennedy said as she skillfully landed next to Bayliy. "Thanks for letting me know", Bayliy replied sarcastically as she got to her feet and dusted herself off. Mrs Kennedy rolled her eyes, "come on it's not a long walk from here", she said leading the way.

"So are you even going to tell me where we are? Or how there was a freaking tunnel when we were on the second freaking floor? Better yet how about telling me why you gave me your address?" Bayliy bombarded her as she followed behind.

"Wow my brother sure knows how to pick 'em" Mrs Kennedy said under her breath but Bayliy had heard her. "What did you just say?" Bayliy asked in a warning voice. Angela  shook her head "nothing I promise I'll answer all your questions when we get to where we want" she replied. "Listern if you plan on  kidnapping me for your own pleasure, you should  of just asked. Then I would of told you I don't swing that way" Bayliy babbled on.

"We're here" Mrs Kennedy announced "and neither do I swing that way. I'm already married. To a man" she said waving her ring finger. She climbed up a lader that was at the end of the tunnel the opened the hatch and went up,Bayliy followed close behind her.