Chapter 24

"Please tell me you got the card!" Raymond shouted as he started to panic. "What card?" Came Angela's voice from the background.

There was a moment of intense silence before Bayliy burst out laughing. "Oh my god! I can just imagine your face" she said between laughs.

"This is not funny women we don't have time" Raymond scolded her. "Relax I got the card" she said pulling it out and swiped it in the slot on the safe. The light turned green and opened. "Yes!" She cheered. "You crazy bitch!" Came Angela's cheerful voice. "While we were busy looking at you and Luca making out like you were making a peon video, you stole his access card! Unbelievable" She said finally putting the pieces together. Bayliy smirked at her words.
Ryan sighed all the while listening to what was going on, "Now get the hard drive and let's get out of here" he said looking around to see if anyone was watching.

Bayliy looked into the safe seeing some money, a few gold bars, jewelery and gen she found a small black case. She picked it up and opened it reviling a sleek black hard drive that looked new.

Back at the party Hades was now talking to Ryan. "I saw your bodyguard getting close to my right hand man" Hades commented. Ryan laughed even though he was angry, "quite the seductress that one. You will never know if she really likes you or if it's all a game" Ryan said darkly but still held the smile on his face. Hades was about to say something when another voice interrupted their conversation.

It was Hailey. She walked lazily towards Ryan, "Ryan are they done doing what they have to I want to go home" she whined. Ryan turned to her with wide eyes, "what the fuck are you doing?" He said under his breath so only Hailey could hear him. He turned back to Hades to try and make something up quickly but Hades looked back at him with a scrowl.

"Excuse me I have something to take care of" he said the turned and walked away. Ryan growled as he grabbed Hailey tightly by the arm and dragged her out.

"Raymond call it off and get Bayliy out of there" Ryan ordered. "What why?" Raymond asked confused, Ryan looked at Hailey, "Hailey sold us out and now they are going to the office. Get Bayliy out NOW!" He yelled.

He called up the limo and threw Hailey in, then he got in and slammed the door. "If anything happenes to her. You. Are. Dead. You hear me" he said Hailey.

Bayliy was just about to take the hard drive out when she heard footsteps outside the door and Raymond's voice calling out to her. "Bayliy  the mission has been breached. You gotta get out of there now" Raymond said.

"What about the-" she stared but he cut her off, "leave it we'll find another way. Get out now!" He said staring the van and driving to the back of the mansion were the kitchen was.

"Shit!" Bayliy swore closing the safe and putting everything back as it was. She put the frame back and the door bust open just as she closed the vent.

"There no one in here. Everything looks fine" one guy said, Bayliy saw Hades walk around the room. "No someone was here" he said pointing to the frame that was visibly not straight.

"Well fuck!" Bayliy swore loudly then smacked a hand onto her mouth, the already heard her. "Light it up!" Hades ordered and Bayliy only had a few minutes to crawl away as the started firing at her.

"Find that fucker!" Hades shouted. Bayliy crawled all the way out and dropped down into the stall she started off in. Quickly she put the vent back into place and grabbed her shoes running to the door.

"Ray I can't go out front" she said opening the bathroom door. "Don't worry I got you covered just go through the back door from the kitchen" that was all it took to make Bayliy dash for the kitchen.

A few or the workers gave her curious looks. "Sorry. Excuse me. Coming through" she said as she ran for the door. She made it out and saw Angela holding the door open for her. Bayliy ran and dived into the back landing on her stomach as Angela closed the door and a few shots were fired.

"Floor it!" Angela yelled, Raymond pressed his foot on the gass making the van squeal as the raced out of there.

Bayliy let out a huff of breath as she sat up from the floor, "what the hell happened?" She asked looking at the siblings. "That little twat Hailey sold us out!" Angela said, "what?!" Bayliy asked in disbelief. "She fucking sold us out!" Raymond yelled hitting the steering wheel.

"How could she do something like this to us? I just can't believe it" Raymond said exasperated.

Well I can. That no good slimy little slut. Bayliy thought to herself, she let all her anger build up inside of her. She didn't say a word to the pair the whole way home.

When they got home Bayliy got out of the car and practically ran up the stairs and into the house. Ryan and Hailey were standing in the foyer waiting for them, when he saw Bayliy relief washed over Ryan's face.

"Thank goodness you're okay" he said coming towards her, buy Bayliy didn't even look at him she tlited herself so that she could look at Hailey. "Who the fuck do you think you are, huh?" Bayliy yelled at Hailey.

Bayliy's face was turning red, her body was hot and you could see the fire burning in her eyes. Everyone knew not to mess with an angry Bayliy, everyone except  Hailey.