Chapter 39

After Raymond and Hailey left Bayliy and Ryan sat on the couch cuddling. "I told Nichole about what happened with Bryan. That is her blood brother after all" Bayliy spoke.

Ryan nodded "that was the right thing to do" he said, Bayliy sighed "and we were going to have a small memorial for him since we couldn't have a funeral" she looked up at him "would you be available next week?" She asked.

He looked down at her and pulled her closer to him "for you any time" he said, "Thanks" Bayliy smiled hugging him.

The next Saturday Bayliy pulled on a black dress with matching black heels, he did her hair in a simple braid and let some lose ends fall to shape her face she then applied some water proof eyeliner, she then grabbed her purse, keys and phone and left.

She met up with her sister, Marcus and their kids at the grave yrad where Bryan was lyed to rest. The stood around his grave with teary eyes and flowers in their hands, everyone was quite as Nichole said a few words through her tears as she cried for her brother. In the midst of it Bayliy looked up to a convoy of all expensive black cars pull up next to the grave yard. The cars varied from Ferries, Bugatti ' s, Porches, Bentley's, Royals Roice's, Lamboginis' s and Mercedes G classes all in black and all looked new.

Bayliy looked to the first car in the line which was a Bently and saw Ryan get out wearing an all black tux with flowers in his hand, in the second car Raymond got out with Hailey and the third was Angela and Justin.

"Sorry we're late had a bit of a problem with the traffic" Ryan said when he aproched them, a hole lot of gang members gathered around and at on point they even started to sing. When they were told to bow their heads in a moment of silence Bayliy started to cry, tears fell from her face and no to her brothers grave, Ryan noticed this and grabbed her hand giving it a gental squeeze.

She looked up at him and he smiled giving a wink, Bayliy collapsed in his arms and he held her tight as she cried into his chest.

Each other, that was all they needed right at that time.

After they were done with the service Nichole invited everyone to her house for dinner. So the convoy was lead to her house, they had arranged tables and chairs in the back yrad to fit everyone in. The girls where in the kitchen trying to cook at much food as they can to feed the army in the back yard.

"Their is just so many of them I don't know what we're going to do" Nichole said starting to panic, "Relax" Bayliy said placing a hand on her sisters shoulder. "We got this" she said going to the fridge and taking different things out, "the thing with these guys is to give them a variety so they only see what they like or know" Angela explained taking out pots for Bayliy to cook in.

"Hailey you go order the pizza here's my card" Bayliy told her and gave her her credit card, "Ang you and me will get started on these thing" she motioned to the meats. "And Niki you start baking" she ordered, her sister looked at her lost "what do I bake?" She asked lost. "Anything cakes, cup cakes, biscuits and deserts" Angela shrugged.

When they were finally done they set the table and everyone took a seat dinning into the meal, "I don't understand how you guys know how to cook for so many people" Niki said sitting down next to her husband. "When you live in a gang house you learn a few things" Bayliy said with a wink, Angela nodded in agreement.

After dinner they had tea then one by one the gang members started to leave, everyone was gone leaving only Bayliy and Ryan who helped clean the place up. When they where done they too left, Bayliy got into the car and Ryan drove her home.

They sat in the car for a few minutes not saying anything, "Thanks for today" Bayliy said. "Your brother would've liked to go out like that he was still a member of our gang" Ryan said making Bayliy nodd. Silence enveloped them again.

Ryan sighed "Bay I'm really sorry for all the shit I've put you through. I was an ass and being a dick and I'm sorry for that. Come back to me come home" he said, "I don't know if I'm ready for that yet" she admitted.

Bayliy had thought about moving back with Ryan but she still wanted to discover so many more things. Ryan grabbed her hand "I'll give you anything you want. Name it and it's yours" he said, Bayliy smiled at him "I already have everything" she said.

Leaded forward and placed her lips softly on his, she had control just this once she didn't deepen the kiss because she was in charge now. She pulled back and looked at him, his eyes were still closed and his lips slightly puckered. She giggled at him then he finally opened his eyes and looked at her. "see you soon" she said getting out of the car and walking away not waiting for him to reply.

Ryan watched at she walked away, then see was by the lobby doors she turned and looked back at him sending Ryan's heart soarring through the sky.