[Love Live] Kotori Minami x Fashion Model!Reader

Start from the beginning

"Kyaa!" She yelped.

"Got you!" I shouted cheerfully and tightened my grip on her waist.

She kicked her legs in fear to try and loosen my grip, but I'm way to strong. Later on she gave up and stoped kicking countlessly at the air.

"Wow Kotori I never seen you like this before" A girl with blue eyes and orange-brownish hair. So this girl I'm holding is named Kotori? Doesn't that mean bird? I'll just roll with it, it sounds cute and it fits her well, I let go.

"Now will face me properly, Kotori?" I asked, her blush got even darker and she nodded looking at the floor. "Now introduce yourselves"

"I'm Kosaka, Honoka!" The ginger hair proudly introduced.

"I'm Sonoda, Umi. Nice to meet you" the bluenett greeted.

"A-Ano. I-I'm Minami, Kotori. Great to meet you S/N" she greeted playing with her fingers in nervousness.

"Please, just call me by my real name. Y/N" I suggested as I bowed to the three. I paused and looked at three closely, I loomed over Honoka. "Say are you guys idols by any chance?" I asked, she gulped and nodded.

"We are called, Muse" Umi said.

"That's why you guys look familiar." I gave them a warm smile. "I've been to your performances before. And they are really worth paying a lot to see. Might I add, the outfits you wear are so adorable." I said.

"Well thanks, that means a lot coming from a professional model like yourself." Umi said and vowed slightly.

"And Kotori actually makes the outfits for us! Isn't she amazing?!" Honoka said in a cheerful voice. I looked at Kotori.

"Wow it truly is an honor to meet the Muse's own clothing designer." I said, Kotori's face lit up and she fainted.

"Kotori!" We all shouted, all of us kneeled down by her side. I placed my head to her chest, she wasn't breathing to her normal pace.

"She's breathing, but very slowly" I said a little panicked.

"W-W-What do we do?!" Honoka said in meer frustration, bit her fingernails.

"I don't know?!" Umi looked over to me and placed her arms on both my shoulders. "By any chance do you know CPR?" She said slightly shaking me. I nodded and instantly knew what I had to do, Umi let's go and I breathe in air.

I smashed my lips on her and opened my mouth to push in air in her. I pulled back and repeated, and again, and again. The last one, allowed her to regain consciousness but I felt her tongue along with mine. I instantly pulled back and saw her eyes open slowly. Her face blasted out with pink, she was practically the shade of a red santa hat.

"W-W-What happened? W-W-Why were y-you so c-close?!" She squealed.

"Well you passed out so I had to do one thing, and that was CPR~" I teased a bit, heard Honoka snicker a bit from behind me.

"EEEP!" She yelped and passed out again.

*Five years later*

"And that was how we met" I said, cuddling closer to Kotori, her face was still red like before.

"Mou, I forgot how embarrassing it was. Even when you bring it up." She said looking the other direction.

"Aww, but you were so cute. You still are now, my pretty bird~" I poked her nose, then I gaze at the fire place.

"That name is embarrassing too!" She whined pouting her lips and crossing her arms.

"Well I guess this thing I'm about to ask you will make you even more embarrassed." I said and got off the couch. I stood in front of her and got down on one knee.

"Kotori Minami..." I pulled out the small box and opened it revealing the ring.

"Will you marry me?" I said, tears filled her eyes.

"Yes!" She said and tackled me to the floor, hugging the life out my body.

I hugged back, tears came out my eyes as well. She straightened up still on me and I sat up to put the ring on her forth finger. She forced it on and pulled me into a deep kiss, our bodies then laid back down. I smile into the kiss out of happiness, then pulled away only to be greeted by another hug.

"I love you, Y/N!" Kotori chirped happily.

"I love you too, Kotori" I said and hugged her tightly.

____________________________________

A/N- Sorry if this was a little short. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! What did Santa give you? Feel free to tell me. And request if you'd like! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

-Animeislife201