Damn, I'm starting to sound like my husband. I mean I am the other half of him as he is the other half of me so we literally merge into a whole but, I have not been feeling as connected to him as I once was and I know exactly why that is but I don't even want to speak on it because it'll break my own damn heart. What if I already broke it though? Lying to myself and convincing myself that I am okay is a form of self harm, I'm breaking myself down by the lies i'm feeding myself on a daily. "Earth to Amini." Joining Kendall back into a current state of mind, I smile and rub the back of my neck and lean against the counter.

"I notice that you do that a lot."

"Do what?" I ask, placing my clutch on the wooden surface.

"Zone out, it's like you're in your own world for a good five minutes. It's kinda cute, sorta" She laughs, looking back at me.

I tuck my lips and smile while I watch her begin to tell the bartender what it was she wanted

I tuck my lips and smile while I watch her begin to tell the bartender what it was she wanted. "I need to talk to you about something, it's good news." Chills run down my spine when I hear his deep voice in my ear, the hairs on my neck raise as well as the beating of my heart. My goul was to avoid him as much as I could while here tonight but, I failed. I build up the courage to turn around and face him, I force a smile on my face and look into his chilling eyes. "Good news!?" Faking my excitement as much as I possibly can right now. "Yes, I told you that I wanted your face on billboards didn't I?" He runs his tongue across his bottom lip which causing my stomach to spin. "Mhm." I respond.

"Well, get ready to throw a party for yourself. Come with me." Before I can even grab my clutch off the counter, he grabs my hand and begins dragging me away from Kendall. I look over my shoulder at her and see her staring at me with a weird facial expression. "Uh, what's this news?" I ask as he guides me down one of the hallways. "I'll tell you riiight now." He releases his tight grip on my hand and opens the door for me, stepping aside to let me walk in first. Entering the room, I carefully observe it while biting on the inside of my cheek. "Remeber that runway slot I was talking to you about a few weeks back." He states, approaching me.

I lean against the desk and nod, "The one for Vogue, right?"

"Yes, you got it." He mumbles, grabbing the file beside me.

"Wait, foreal?" I can't help but to smile at the good news considering I've been busting my ass for what felt like forever and now finally shit is really paying off. "Yes you got it, you'll be walking the runway for a new fall collection that's coming out soon."

"Holy shit, are you serious or are you just fucking with me?" He gives me a cold glare then looks down at the papers in front of him.